Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Rich Rod

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,125
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
You don't need the home run ball every time.

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I was calling anu a dumbass. Could it really be Dick Rod calling those?

He is worse than I thought.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Rich Rod has been noticeably agitated by Solomon's decision making in the 2nd half ...
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rich Rod has been noticeably agitated by Solomon's decision making in the 2nd half ...

This. Solomon is clearly not making the right reads. The announcers are talking about open receivers all over the field and he is missing them completely.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    So let's not hold the coach responsible.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you can't see Aun is mentally retarded, I can't help you. He has 2 bust transfers on his bench. Mariota, Somonym is not.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

If you can't see Aun is mentally retarded, I can't help you. He has 2 bust transfers on his bench. Mariota, Somonym is not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't think he wanted a frosh to start this year. Both Scroggins and Brewer were highly recruited out of high school and it's fair to say he expected more from the older players. He still got to a BCS bowl with a retard frosh running the show. I think there are certain things you can coach, mental capacity and instinct isn't one of them. Solomon's huck it chuck it style gave them the best chance to win games.

Are you saying Rich Rod is a bad coach for Zona?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I don't think he wanted a frosh to start this year. Both Scroggins and Brewer were highly recruited out of high school and it's fair to say he expected more from the older players. He still got to a BCS bowl with a retard frosh running the show. I think there are certain things you can coach, mental capacity and instinct isn't one of them. Solomon's huck it chuck it style gave them the best chance to win games.

Are you saying Rich Rod is a bad coach for Zona?

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm holding Rich Rod responsible for doing a better coaching job than Petersen this year. Actually beat a good team on the road, won his division, and made it to a BCS bowl with a first year freshman QB. He got as much mileage as he possibly could out of the season.

Solomon fucked up more than Rod in this game. Copy and paste your dumbass shit.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Doogles said:

I'm holding Rich Rod responsible for doing a better coaching job than Petersen this year. Actually beat a good team on the road, won his division, and made it to a BCS bowl with a first year freshman QB. He got as much mileage as he possibly could out of the season.

Normally I think its always the coaches fault, but jeebus Anus literally hyperventilated everytime he dropped back to pass all day long.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

RichRodBot
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I didn't get any MVP votes
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Ding. I think him and Soloman both deserve some blame. Just like Petersen and Miles.