Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Raider talk.

section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
edited December 2014 in NFL Talk
This is all we Raiders have is the offseason. So, since Harbagh is gone....combo of Rex and Trestman!? LETS GO

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The Raiders haven't played professional football in about a decade. HTH
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The 2 best things to happen to the Raiders over the last 10 years have been the death of Al Davis and drafting Derek Carr.

Rex Ryan would fit in well but fucking no to Trestman. I kinda follow the Bears and that guy is not only creepy looking but a shitty coach as well. Keep the current OC/QB coach if they hire Ryan.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    I've always thought trestmans mind was brilliant and he would have a qb that wants to learn. Not smoke and be on that fucking fantasy football show

Rex and Mike smith running that d would be deadly. LOB 2.0 perhaps. And thanks for the Carr comment. When we drafted him, I swear I was the only one who loved it
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    Founders Club

I've always thought trestmans mind was brilliant and he would have a qb that wants to learn. Not smoke and be on that fucking fantasy football show

Rex and Mike smith running that d would be deadly. LOB 2.0 perhaps. And thanks for the Carr comment. When we drafted him, I swear I was the only one who loved it

No thanks for the Al Davis comment? Hurtful.

I was at an Oakland game the year Davis died (KC 28 - Oak 0). Raider fans still wearing all the t-shirts with Davis' face and name on it. What do you do with a guy that brought a franchise 3 Super Bowls but then went senile and drove the team to the bottom of the NFL?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,896
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Raiders won't do shit without new ownership.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not buying Derek Carr yet. I bet two or three years from now, he's in Tannehill's category where he's kind of good, but you doubt he will ever lead a winner.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would rather the raiders be top of the afc west than the broncos chiefs or chargers. Minus rivers, all 3 of those franchises make me think of soft panty waist west coast football. Maybe its no so much how they play, but the combo of their uniforms, coaches, the fact that theyre afc and they are on cbs makes me think theyre soft. Id like some big boy, break the rules and fingers raiders football to be on top