Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Big surprise PSA coming?

Any of you recruiting guru's got anything?

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Axe the LPT. I hear they're really dialed in.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,897
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I see you were just posting in a similar thread on dawgman.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Don't tease! Spill it.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,897
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    There's nothing. This guy was posting in a thread on dawgman where someone asked if there would be any surprise commits/visitors that come out of the blue. Nobody had anything except "it would be nice if Throckmorton flipped or that guy from Kyler Manu's school that's committed to ND.

Either way, both of those guys are O Linemen and Scott Eklund has made it very clear that Petersen is done recruiting O linemen and is no longer pursuing any, nor would he take commits from any.

Oh wait.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    It's a rumor from the wonderful witch of Spovegas or wherever she lives... anyway, she's usually accurate, so I have a boner. Fuck everyone.
  • Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Don't worry @HUSKYFANATIC, I'm working on a big story. Lots of exciting stuff happening. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting! ;) <--

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

There's nothing. This guy was posting in a thread on dawgman where someone asked if there would be any surprise commits/visitors that come out of the blue. Nobody had anything except "it would be nice if Throckmorton flipped or that guy from Kyler Manu's school that's committed to ND.

Either way, both of those guys are O Linemen and Scott Eklund has made it very clear that Petersen is done recruiting O linemen and is no longer pursuing any, nor would he take commits from any.

Oh wait.

I love when Ektard makes definite statements like this, as if he and Peterman had a conversation and was told they won't take any more linemen. If anything, it's a guess but to say shit like he does is FS.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

Oh wait.

I love when Ektard makes definite statements like this, as if he and Peterman had a conversation and was told they won't take any more linemen. If anything, it's a guess but to say shit like he does is FS.
    Well, at least in ektards case this time he can claim he was right b/c peterman doesn't really mince words often. If he wanted a certain number of guys and they got commitments, then it doesn't take much to realize he's done.

It's funny how definitive these statements are though. If a guy fell into petersons lap tomorrow, it's not like he's sark and wouldn't take more beef.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

1. Player development is king. Some players have a higher ceiling than others, I'll bet that Petersens ability to get a player to his apex is stronger than Sarks. See Kikaha, Shelton,Hudson etc for example.

No one really knows anything ... Sure when Sark was here Fleenor could call Peter Sirmon and get some inkling ... But Kim and Ektard were ROUTINELY wrong ... Say 81% of the time.

2. In the end speculating about who will verbally committ... Then sign the a scholly commitment ... Then actually show up and be an actual contributor is anybody's guess.

All I know for sure is Ektard is dumb and Kim is an arrogant wine connoisseur wannabe who wants everyone to think he gets tons of pussy when there is actually Armenian semen drying on his lower lip.

3. In reality I don't think anyone has reliable inside info. I'm glad Huskyfanatic is here and hopefully the boner in his sweats will grow.

4. Thanks for reading

1. TRUE - Obviously player development matters. The whole fucking debate is fucktarded. It's like a chef. Good ingredients, good kitchen, good chef = good results. Do the permutations.

2. FALSE - Uh, is it really a 'guessing game' to predict that Myles Gaskin will sign with Washington? Was it hard to predict that Jusstissssss Warren was going to commit to UW? Is it hard to understand that Austin Joyner will come to Washington? No.

3. FALSE - There are people with good info, they just usually post on Ruth's site (seriously).

4. YOU'RE WELCOME - you really are.

• Options

Player development is king. Some players have a higher ceiling than others, I'll bet that Petersens ability to get a player to his apex is stronger than Sarks. See Kikaha, Shelton,Hudson etc for example.

No one really knows anything ... Sure when Sark was here Fleenor could call Peter Sirmon and get some inkling ... But Kim and Ektard were ROUTINELY wrong ... Say 81% of the time.

In the end speculating about who will verbally committ... Then sign the a scholly commitment ... Then actually show up and be an actual contributor is anybody's guess.

All I know for sure is Ektard is dumb and Kim is an arrogant wine connoisseur wannabe who wants everyone to think he gets tons of pussy when there is actually Armenian semen drying on his lower lip.

In reality I don't think anyone has reliable inside info. I'm glad Huskyfanatic is here and hopefully the boner in his sweats will grow.

Thanks for reading

Sweatpants boners are the bestest!
  • Options
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

1. Player development is king. Some players have a higher ceiling than others, I'll bet that Petersens ability to get a player to his apex is stronger than Sarks. See Kikaha, Shelton,Hudson etc for example.

2. In the end speculating about who will verbally committ... Then sign the a scholly commitment ... Then actually show up and be an actual contributor is anybody's guess.

3. In reality I don't think anyone has reliable inside info. I'm glad Huskyfanatic is here and hopefully the boner in his sweats will grow.

4. Thanks for reading

1. TRUE - Obviously player development matters. The whole fucking debate is fucktarded. It's like a chef. Good ingredients, good kitchen, good chef = good results. Do the permutations.

2. FALSE - Uh, is it really a 'guessing game' to predict that Myles Gaskin will sign with Washington? Was it hard to predict that Jusstissssss Warren was going to commit to UW? Is it hard to understand that Austin Joyner will come to Washington? No.

3. FALSE - There are people with good info, they just usually post on Ruth's site (seriously).

Not sure what permutations are, but I upvoted you anyway.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Swaye said:

4. Thanks for reading

Not sure what permutations are, but I upvoted you anyway.
    No one knows what it means, but it's provocative!
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

WOOF! WOOF!!!

Premature ejaculation is not pretty.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

WOOF! WOOF!!!

Premature ejaculation is not pretty.
    That all depends were it lands!