Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Earl Thomas

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    How gnarly would it have been if he snapped his arm?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    One of the best plays, ever. The guy just never quits... always running full speed to the ball carrier.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    It reminded me of that World Series play from the late 90s where the throw from the outfield to the plate was off target and Derek Jeter swooped in to snare the ball and flip it to the catcher for the out.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Earl even knocks the ball into the end zone and out of bounds. No idea if he meant too but it's bad ass.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Best in the league.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

It reminded me of that World Series ALDS play from the late 90s where the throw from the outfield to the plate was off target and Derek Jeter swooped in to snare the ball and flip it to the catcher for the out.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great player. Probably the best safety in the league. He's one of my least favorite Seahawks. I'm not really feeling the new persona of non stop mugging for the cameras.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Kam, Sherman, Lynch, Wagner, and Bennett better. I enjoyed Earl more when he wasn't trying to be known as the most intense player in the league.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Great player. Probably the best safety in the league. He's one of my least favorite Seahawks. I'm not really feeling the new persona of non stop mugging for the cameras.

Sounds like something grandma would say.

Congrats.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Smart play.

Surprising.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Earl has always been cocky as fuck. His mannerisms haven't changed much since he has gotten into the league. Dude can back up his attitude.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like something grandma would say.

Congrats.
    If he would have came into the league doing it, it would be different. Lynch has been clowning since day one. Same with Sherman. Sherm is the shit talker, Kam's the enforcer, and Earl is trying really hard to be known as the crazy, intense one.

I'm not buying it and think it's kind of corny. I still like him as a player, not sure what the big deal is. Most people have their favorites.
    You think he's pressing? The guy sleeps on the locker room floor the night before home games. I don't believe there's anything fake about his manic persona.
    Alright, I stand corrected. He really sleeps on the locker room floor? That is kind of what I am talking about. To each their own. I don't remember him playing it up so much his first few years in the league. When he cut his hair he said it was because it was time to be serious and that was maybe where it began. I saw it a little last year, but this season it has been really evident.

I like Earl Thomas. He's a great safety and I would be pissed if he wasn't a Seahawk. I'm more entertained by other players though.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
    As a non-Seahawks fan I'll say this, the guy is a fucking beast. That was an amazing play.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

As a non-Seahawks fan I'll say this, the guy is a fucking king beast

I can vouch that Nacho hates the Seahawks.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Sounds like something grandma FMB would say.

Congrats.