Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I Know STAFF is watching the Super Bowl

chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
But, just asking if we will have any trip reports tonight.

Understand, if not, but just anxiously awaiting them.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Staff is not watching the Super Bowl. Kim is getting fitted for skinny jeans to cum in when Woody gives him his next off the record gold mine. Fetters is eating nachos. And Ektard is speed dialing recruits so he has something to jerk off to once one of them picks up the phone.

It's really not that hard. If you try this again, you'll be gone.
  • Options
    Fetters spent most of the Super Bowl tweeting passive aggressive hatred against Jim Harbaugh because he thinks every coach not named Sark is a fucking douche.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    What do my DAWGS think of our new O line commit, Coleman Shelton? Love that BEEF.

I know some NEGAS look at the stars, but I trust the coaches' evaluation of this player over NEGAS.

He's already 6' 4.5" and 285. He's quick, strong, and athletic. Often pancakes his defender on running plays, and shows good footwork, lateral movement, and athleticism on the few passing play highlights shown. Believe this young man could be a diamond, and not in the rough.
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    does coleman shelton bleed purple? if so, he's good enough for me!

nevermind that fact he went "under the radar" by every recruiting service/real D1 program in the largest media market in the world, LA.
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Don't believe the naysayers. Shelton has all the potential to be a stud. Plenty of recruits have been overlooked and underrated. Happens all the time. Some of you need to take your happy pills ;-)