Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Cuogs just can't LIPO
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    No insight but it seems odd that he is announcing before he officially visits WSU...they haven't even hired a defensive coordinator yet
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pretty sure he already visited WSU, or maybe he isn't going to WSU so he doesn't care about that scheduled visit.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is not WDWHA but if a guy seriously sees himself as a coug playing for leech and losing in Pullman than tip of the cap to him. If he wants to play cb all he needs to do is look at how impressive our cb play improved this year for an understanding on which location provides the best chance to win and improve as a player.

Nothing about the current regime in Pullman shows an ounce of interest in defense. If he wants to play offense I get it somewhat. Leech will showcase him in the slot and out of the back field catching passes, but if he really wants to play cb, nothing makes sense about wazzu
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TommySQC said:

No insight but it seems odd that he is announcing before he officially visits WSU...they haven't even hired a defensive coordinator yet

Means he's either already decided that he likes what Petersen is offering and has decided he's come full circle and is staying on the Western Side of the State or if his comments regarding waiting to see what the Cougs hire at DC have already played out (i.e. the hire is known but not yet announced).
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I may be the only person that is not sure that AJ will become anything more than a solid PAC 12 player. AJ wants to be a DB in college and the NFL, but he has the frame/thickness of a LB. He was a stud high school player and has a great burst but he is not big enough to play LB.

He will be a Mutt and the Seattle press will praise him as the next Heisman winner who plays defense. What I want to know is if either or both of his parents suddenly change or get new jobs in the next 6 months. The Mutt machine works in many ways.