Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greg Lewis talks about Sark-Petersen transition, and the Recruitment of Chris Warren

2»

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ORdawg said:

It was Kim Grinolds from Dawgman.com who said that Petersen was in over his head. Couldn't recruit in the Pac-12. And he was "blowing up" everything Sarkisian had accomplished.

He should stick to wine reviews.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ORdawg said:

It was Kim Grinolds from Dawgman.com who said that Petersen was in over his head. Couldn't recruit in the Pac-12. And he was "blowing up" everything Sarkisian had accomplished.

Grinolds says a lot of things. It's too bad that he really doesn't understand football and for the most part is the monitor king and photographer. He should stick to wine reviews.
    Kim's a good guy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    claycha said:

I'd like an itemized account of "everything" Sark built. I just assembled a swing set and THATS more than that Fat Fuck Sark (redundant) "built" here. Merry Christmas!!

tLPT last week was saying... and I quote, "Nobody was willing to take the Washington job after Ty was fired because it had fallen so far"

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,054
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    sweatpantsbonersboard

talk is fucking cheap
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ORdawg said:

Grinolds says a lot of things. It's too bad that he really doesn't understand football and for the most part is the monitor king and photographer. He should stick to wine reviews.
    Downvoted for insinuating Griswold knows anything about wine either. He's a joke and wants people to be impressed about his $40 wine recommendation.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I'll wait and see what Eklund has to say first. If eklund says you have no shot, then warren is looking at the financial aid paperwork as I type this.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If Griswold actually knew something about wine, he'd be making recommendations on wine with a $40 value available for $12.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2014

Thats some big time high praise for Petersen. If he closes Warren, Potaoe, and Joyner that is a strong indication that he is emerging as a big time recruiter. All these people who had questions about his recruiting are being made to look like total fucking morons. He's exceeding expectations as a recruiter so far and just wait until UW starts making noise again nationally. Instead of getting 3.2-3.3 classes they'll be doing 3.4-3.5.

He was a big time recruiter at boise st. He consistently got looks from big-time kids that would NEVER consider a shit show in boise, idaho. He didnt get a lot of them but he got trips and bare minimum consideration ). That's where Kim was so fucktarded retarded. Kim didnt and doesnt have a fucking clue about Petersen at boise or here. That's why Greg Lewis mentioned the 'media'...or Kimmy light feet grizwald. He was punking on Kimber.

All Petersen has to do is recruit 10 linemen/TE types a year (pick your fucking # of stars, he doesnt give a shit... Then he'll get the needed 4 star stud skill guys out of washington and underrated 3-star and 4-star kids out of compton. EXACTLY how Don James did it. Despite what meatballs like kim and damoan say.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    gmo said:

claycha said:

I'd like an itemized account of "everything" Sark built. I just assembled a swing set and THATS more than that Fat Fuck Sark (redundant) "built" here. Merry Christmas!!

Needs more: