Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shitty year by Sankey?

LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,701 Standard Supporter
edited December 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
The kid was the 1st RB drafted in the NFL...And a beast in the Pac 12. By his stats and carries; he had a TON of opportunity at TEN to show his shit. I watched him bowl through D1 players in college... but he never seemed to go off in the pros.

Does this kid stick in the pros as a starting RB?

Comments

• HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    That Tennessee line is pretty impressive.

Barry Sanders wouldn't have put up 500 yards with that cast blocking for him
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    ummmmmm... Chris Johnson couldn't get 54 yards/game in that hellhole... so they let him go like he was the problem.... they went through about 39 quarterbacks in the last 4 years and you're questioning a rookie's impact during a coaching transition year with the worst o-line in history?
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    He'll improve when that shitty franchise relocates
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,050 Founders Club

LaZoris said:

The kid was the 1st RB drafted in the NFL...And a beast in the Pac 12. By his stats and carries; he had a TON of opportunity at TEN to show his shit. I watched him bowl through D1 players in college... but he never seemed to go off in the pros.

Your eyes are as good as mine.
    If that's the case, the OP is fucked.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

LaZoris said:

Your eyes are as good as mine.
    If that's the case, the OP is fucked.
    thatsthejoke.jpg

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Lacks topend speed.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    salemcoog said:

Lacks topend speed.

Fast enough to run the fuck out of that WSU commitment.
    Oh c'mon! Sankey would have absolutely thrived in the Chuck n duck offense.

If you can't see that, I can't help you.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2014
    LaZoris said:

Did it occur to you genius that tennessee couldnt block anybody? You see their record? You notice the qb situation? The defense? Do you know that football is a team game? Did you notice how many yards Sankey had after contact? Did you notice how fast he got to the edge? Did you watch one titan snap all year? Lurk around the pro game a little and check back lazori! And Lori, Sankey didnt start the majority of the year
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm sorry, but the Cuog WDWHA bullshit about Sankey is just classic. So the air-raid system would just have a back who's prison-fucking the defense in practice sit the bench? Wouldn't use him as a safety valve, screens to pick up the innumerable blitzes their shitty o-line faced every game?

I guess Leach's system is truly fucktarded beyond repair then.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Hey fucktards... have a shitty year, cash $1.7 million in paychecks, then pop off.

LaZoris said:

Did it occur to you genius that tennessee couldnt block anybody? You see their record? You notice the qb situation? The defense? Do you know that football is a team game? Did you notice how many yards Sankey had after contact? Did you notice how fast he got to the edge? Did you watch one titan snap all year? Lurk around the pro game a little and check back lazori! And Lori, Sankey didnt start the majority of the year
    haie said:

I'm sorry, but the Cuog WDWHA bullshit about Sankey is just classic. So the air-raid system would just have a back who's prison-fucking the defense in practice sit the bench? Wouldn't use him as a safety valve, screens to pick up the innumerable blitzes their shitty o-line faced every game?

Ummmm..... Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Leach wasn't the coach when Sankey flipped to the Dubs.

HTH.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    In the apple cup thread you were whining about uw stealing recruits from wazzu and cal, so shut the fuck up.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,716 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

LaZoris said:

haie said:

Ummmm..... Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Leach wasn't the coach when Sankey flipped to the Dubs.

HTH.
    Grandpa Sankey could see the future.