Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Soft, soft, soft

Watching a replay on PAC-12 network. Had forgotten how terrible our offense was in the first half. Seven points off of a Coug turnover. That.Was.It.

Was also surprised at how the Coug players were getting in Price's grill. Constantly taunting him, talking smack. Not only did Price not to anything, but neither did his teammates. They just jogged around dejectedly. Great pride, as always. That 2-9 Coug team should have been embarrassed to talk shit. But nope. Not to the feathery soft Dawgs.

Comments

• It is embarrassing. In the Seahawks Pre Season game, Clay Matthews sacked Russell Wilson and then stood over him. The Seahawks O Lin sprinted over and pushed that fucker back and got into a fight. I haven't seen a Husky lineman do that in so long.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    The Samoan DT absolutely dominated Schaeffer all game long. I had never even noticed the Samoan guy any other time I watched WSU (4 or 5 times), but against UW, he looked like an All American.

The offense was soft the whole game. They had short fields from turnovers on their TD's in the 3rd quarter. WSU loaded the box to stop the run and our passing game was a mess. Our team never does anything when the other team talks shit. The second we face adversity, the players became little bitches.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

It is embarrassing. In the Seahawks Pre Season game, Clay Matthews sacked Russell Wilson and then stood over him. The Seahawks O Lin sprinted over and pushed that fucker back and got into a fight. I haven't seen a Husky lineman do that in so long.

Yea that's what I miss about the 90's they had an attitude. If some fucker hit Huard too hard then Kruetz would be right there to fuck their shit up.

The problem is a coach you can't just tell your team to be tough you have to constantly coach it every single day in practice. The Seahawks do that while the Huskies don't.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    The thing is, I get being pushed around and intimidated by a team like LSU - I don't like it, but it makes sense. But the fucking Cougs? A team that had been demolished by everyone? You let those guys talk shit? Yikes.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    at least the cougs didn't do an African celebration dance over price like they did sixkiller. also a pac12 coach. said the dawgs were the softest team in the conference. Really sorry Jimmy (Owens and Lambo)

be nice to have Kreutz back. That shit would NEVER happen. Fuck Atoe is 6-6 340. Watch the 96' dawgs on film James. Call Yaledawg for film study on it!
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

It is embarrassing. In the Seahawks Pre Season game, Clay Matthews sacked Russell Wilson and then stood over him. The Seahawks O Lin sprinted over and pushed that fucker back and got into a fight. I haven't seen a Husky lineman do that in so long.

Ryan Tolar OSU when jake got knocked out, showed no comportment.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

and Tyrone immediately yanked him out of the game and got in his ear for making him look bad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

brchco12 said:

and Tyrone immediately yanked him out of the game and got in his ear for making him look bad.
    Yea that pissed me off when he did that. First time in the Ty era someone showed balls and he yanked him. Basically told anyone watching we are a soft ass fucking team!
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited August 2013
    Soft as a baby's bottom, but we've got some great dance routines!

On dogboy, the staff always bitched, "Players read this." "You can't say bad stuff about their play." I can tell you, if I was on this team, I would be so pissed off and angry I couldn't see striaght. I would be looking to hurt someone bad just to shut up people like us. You don't have to be a physical beast to be mean.....most of it is mental...knowing how and when to deliver punishing blows. Guys on this team don't seem to understand this one bit.

This thread is locker room material.