Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I realize I'm really uncool, but why do I always feel whooshed by 90% of the stuff posted on here?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's my way of pointing out that PLSS has jumped the shark.

Revenge of the nerds round here.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    uzi said:

I realize I'm really uncool, but why do I always feel whooshed by 90% 81% of the stuff posted on here?

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:
    Where do you noyds come up with this shit? BTW, a lot better than jumping the smoke you two-bit buttsniffer (price of a dental dam, in bulk).
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Is that supposed to be a cat? I'm just curious.

Also, I can't believe I watched that.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:
    Where do you noyds come up with this shit? BTW, a lot better than jumping the smoke you two-bit buttsniffer (price of a dental dam, in bulk).
    But is it better than jumping a limp dick #penispump
  • Options
    edited December 2014

PurpleJ said:
    Fuck damoan you're pressing badly. Embarrassing yourself in the process.
    #imjust notfunny

BTW,Does a penis pump fit over your little smokey? What do you use to get off with? Tweezers and a cotton ball?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:
    Fuck damoan you're pressing badly.
    yeahhhh...
  • Options
    Take your time Damoan, try a post without penis pump and "fuck, youre just a fuck puppy". Somewhere in that little blue bonnet of yours is an original thought or something kinda sorta amusing...oh shit that's giving you a little too much expectation slappy.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437

Take your time Damoan, try a post without penis pump and "fuck, youre just a fuck puppy". Somewhere in that little blue bonnet of yours is an original thought or something kinda sorta amusing...oh shit that's giving you a little too much expectation slappy.

• Options
    I ran out of t ime for your brilliant retort. Goodnight Damoan.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's also possible to get help for your limp dick with surgery. Ever look into that?
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437

It's also possible to get help for your limp dick with surgery. Ever look into that?
    It would make your hobbies much more satisfying.

• Options

After 12 hours of thought thats the best you could come up wit? I wasnt sure at 1st Damoan, but proof is in the pudding. Very little Wit,, cleverness, humor, original thought in anything you say in response to puppy's stabs at you (that are in re s ponse to your digs at me. Seriously, yo shit just aint funny or entertaining in the LEAST..

Thats why we're here, to joke around, talk football, laugh etc. I dont dislike you as a person, I just poke fun at 'damoan'. Obvious you've taken this shit too personally. "Kick back, sit back, stay in your own lane" I take it as an "internet" site for fun. Learn the damn difference.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

After 12 hours of thought thats the best you could come up wit? I wasnt sure at 1st Damoan, but proof is in the pudding. Very little Wit,, cleverness, humor, original thought in anything you say in response to puppy's stabs at you (that are in re s ponse to your digs at me. Seriously, yo shit just aint funny or entertaining in the LEAST..

Thats why we're here, to joke around, talk football, laugh etc. I dont dislike you as a person, I just poke fun at 'damoan'. Obvious you've taken this shit too personally. "Kick back, sit back, stay in your own lane" I take it as an "internet" site for fun. Learn the damn difference.

Don't be upset puppy. In some parts of the county I would think a limp dick power bottom would be held in high regard. Lots of receiving but no need to reciprocate. Have a nice Christmas Precious.