Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Benning Potoae

Looks like Benning cut the Beavs out, just considering UCLA and Washington now.

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    where did Eklund say he would end up?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I don't want a separate thread so fuck it. I'll hijack this one. How the fuck are the dawgshits wrong this often? You have to try really hard to be this bad at what you do. Are they really cuog/quook fans just trying to make UW look bad? Fuck you KyleG. I don't feel bad for you. You are old enough to make your own decisions (if you are real) and get the fuck away from the cum donor. Right now, I feel bad for Kim's father, assuming Kim isn't a direct reflection of his father.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Same work ethic as big bro?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

I don't want a separate thread so fuck it. I'll hijack this one. How the fuck are the dawgshits wrong this often? You have to try really hard to be this bad at what you do. Are they really cuog/quook fans just trying to make UW look bad? Fuck you KyleG. I don't feel bad for you. You are old enough to make your own decisions (if you are real) and get the fuck away from the cum donor. Right now, I feel bad for Kim's father, assuming Kim isn't a direct reflection of his father.

Scott and Kim just aren't very intelligent. They are not good at evaluating and weighing conflicting pieces of information. They wouldnt understand Bayesian analysis even if explained to them by a fifth grader.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    For whatever it may be worth, the UCLA rivals mods said they feel Potoae is all but sealed for UCLA. They said this on a free podcast so Vanilla Lawyers won't have to throw down with Rivals lawyers over this hot info.

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

For whatever it may be worth, the UCLA rivals mods said they feel Potoae is all but sealed for UCLA. They said this on a free podcast so Vanilla Lawyers won't have to throw down with Rivals lawyers over this hot info.

Well, perhaps that's why Petermen was pressing Potoa'e to give UW his last visit.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

• Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

where did Eklund say he would end up?

Eklund was right. At the time he was rock solid. to OSU. Things change in recruiting.
    I don't know why you guys continue to have such a hard time with this concept. Recruits change their minds all the time. DMc guys report what they are hearing and the truth at one moment in time. When they say that a kid is a lock to a certain school they are reporting it at that moment in time. What happens after that, and what actually becomes a reality is irrelevant. If you want to doubt their statements, stick to that one moment and prove them wrong then, not what occurs in February.

You guys need to take a break from the keyboard, take a walk on the beach, and stop twisting.

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No fucking way he goes to UCLA. If you didn't learn with Budda last year, I don't know what to tell you.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

A Lakes-FUCLA Pipeline? What happened to the Lakes-SUSC Pipeline?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    How the FUCK does Lakes not win the state title every year? Talent coming out the ass.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

How the FUCK does Lakes not win the state title every year? Talent coming out the ass.

Three day revenge.

• Options
    edited December 2014

Miller is a fucking idiot. When Banner was there, against Bellevue, they NEVER ran the ball behind Banner once.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    d2d said:

Miller is a fucking idiot. When Banner was there, against Bellevue, they NEVER ran the ball behind Banner once.
    I hear Banner has very stiff hips.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

d2d said:

I hear Banner has very stiff hips.
    Loose hips sink ships...