Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McCoy Flips from UA to Cal

Exciting news breaking soon. My sources are telling me that Ricky McCoy is going to de-commit from Arizona and commit to Cal. It's pretty much a done deal at this point, Ricky has just asked my sources not to share this with anyone of importance because he wants to wait until closer to signing day to have a special announcement on public access television.

This is a big get for Cal as McCoy is expected to compete for immediate playing time as the largest cover corner in the Pac-12.

If you remember, Petersen and Co. were recruiting this guy hard initially, but cooled off on him once they saw some game tape, and incorrectly assessed his hips as being stiff and fragile. They later re-evaluated once they saw all the MWC interest and offers rolling in, but by then it was too late. McCoy is listed as a 4 star OL recruit which also goes to explain why Pete couldn't land him.

Stay tuned, and I'll provide more inside info as to how Kwitakowski dropped the ball and pushed McCoy away from UW and into the loving arms of Cal and Sonny Dykes.

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..

Comments