Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Warren at UT

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I didn't even realize that Baylor was in the running for him.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014

I get the feeling he will be this year's Reuben Foster. Ektard will give every reason imaginable that Warren will pick UW and get the people over there all riled up. When it finally comes down to it though, UW will be 5th and won't have a hat on the table. Of course PDF and the other retards over there will use it as an excuse to bash Peterman ("No excuse for letting this kid get away. Scott has told us all year he was a heavy UW lean. Big whiff by Petersen"). Of course when Sark was here it was just great to be in on these kids.

I felt that way too, but UW is arranged to have the last visit with Warren, the final visit before signing day. Add in the fact that his mom lives in the area, and I have a feeling that we have more of a shot with Warren than we did with Foster.

However, Texas just lost a 4* RB recruit to Wisconsin, so I'm thinking they'll be more aggressive with Warren considering they lost a talented back already.
    I don't follow this at all, but it stands to reason that if Wisconsin just lost its coach, Texas would redouble its efforts for him
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I didn't even realize that Baylor was in the running for him.

they're not according to chris himself. but a lot of those predictions are from a long time ago.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I get the feeling he will be this year's Reuben Foster. Ektard will give every reason imaginable that Warren will pick UW and get the people over there all riled up. When it finally comes down to it though, UW will be 5th and won't have a hat on the table. Of course PDF and the other retards over there will use it as an excuse to bash Peterman ("No excuse for letting this kid get away. Scott has told us all year he was a heavy UW lean. Big whiff by Petersen"). Of course when Sark was here it was just great to be in on these kids.

I felt that way too, but UW is arranged to have the last visit with Warren, the final visit before signing day. Add in the fact that his mom lives in the area, and I have a feeling that we have more of a shot with Warren than we did with Foster.

However, Texas just lost a 4* RB recruit to Wisconsin, so I'm thinking they'll be more aggressive with Warren considering they lost a talented back already.
    I don't follow this at all, but it stands to reason that if Wisconsin just lost its coach, Texas would redouble its efforts for him
    this truly may be a case of TEXAS "we didn't want him anyway."