Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ezekiel Turner, JC Safety

2»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Purpledawgfan is calling out Petersen for visiting Tacoma recruit Justiss Warren rather than flying out to meet with Turner's parents (Turner wasn't there). PDF says all Pete has to do to get Warrens commitment is Facebook friend him. If only purpledawgfan was our recruiting coordinator, or better yet, head coach

I saw that Ektard or one of the idiot TBS writers kind of called him out for that too, then quoted Turner himself emphatically stating that it made no difference and that Petersen has done all he would ask of him.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I am pretty sure Petersen will visit Warren after the dead period. Strong hasn't visited him yet either, Gundy did last week but I think OSU knows they are on outside looking in on this one.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am pretty sure Petersen will visit Warren after the dead period. Strong hasn't visited him yet either, Gundy did last week but I think OSU knows they are on outside looking in on this one.

For sure. They don't want to waste the visit from Petersen this early.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Purpledawgfan is calling out Petersen for visiting Tacoma recruit Justiss Warren rather than flying out to meet with Turner's parents (Turner wasn't there). PDF says all Pete has to do to get Warrens commitment is Facebook friend him. If only purpledawgfan was our recruiting coordinator, or better yet, head coach

Pete just needs to do the opposite of what Purple doog fuckface suggests and results will be positive.
    You mean like the Ezekiel Turner commitment ;-)
    You guys only point out the times he is wrong. It's all the time, but still...
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hopefully he is a game changer at safety. The secondary could be a huge upgrade next year with a baller back there.

The defense with vea, qualls, Mathis, dissly, Gaines, victor, feeney, buttah, jones could be really fun to watch.

Getting pumped already.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    H_D said:

Getting Turner would be really nice. Slide him in right next to Buttah.

Why do you hate "Well documented long-neck problem" King?
    Not long enough.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    jecornel said:

Hopefully he is a game changer at safety. The secondary could be a huge upgrade next year with a baller back there.

The defense with vea, qualls, Mathis, dissly, Gaines, victor, feeney, buttah, jones could be really fun to watch.

Getting pumped already.

Or it could not be fun. Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I can't wait to see Ike standing on the sidelines.