Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Linc gameday experience

RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
Disappointment.

For everyone who complains about the wimpyness of Seattle sports fans, you need to get out more.

I am not a trash talker; I just like to cheer when my team does well. After cheering when the Seahawks came out of the tunnel, then cheering when we converted a 3rd down on our first drive, the dude in front of me turns and says "are you going to be like this the whole game?" Then when Lynch converted the 3rd and 15, I cheered, and people just stare at me as if to say "How dare you! This is a football game! We do not raise our voices here!"

(Some of) the fans would stand on 3rd down, and make a little noise, but you could still have a conversation if you wanted.

Apparently the Seahawks have reached Red Sox/Yankees territory where we have bandwagon fans all over the country, so the big insult that was thrown our way was "What part of Seattle are you from?" Uh, Ravenna. My friend met a bunch of his high school friends before the game to tailgate, so he was a little more loud, and he did get a few "What's your zip code asshole?!!" and "Sit down Vanilla Ice" thrown his way.

Came away very disappointed. If Eagles fans are not the most overrated on the planet, I do not know is. And if any of the fans that complain about UW fans not standing or not being loud enough ever went to Philadelphia, they would probably have a coronary.

Comments