Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OMG - Ross fell on the depth chart

now he is listed as an "or" with Mickens.

He hasn't even play a game and he has already regressed.

There goes the extra 2 wins.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,111
    That means that Ross's talent is equal to Mickens. Shit!
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited August 2013

That means that Ross's talent is equal to Mickens whose talent was equal to Jordan Polk according to some dumb fuck. Shit!

Double O' Shit!!!!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Sark today said he is the fasted player he's coached since Reggie Bush.

Damn haven't seen a freshman receive this much hype since Jaydon Mickens last year.

I can't wait for Sark to not utilize him properly. I see a lot of bubble screens to Ross that go nowhere just like Mickens at the beginning of last year.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Damn haven't seen a freshman receive this much hype since Jaydon Mickens last year.

I can't wait for Sark to not utilize him properly. I see a lot of bubble screens to Ross that go nowhere just like Mickens at the beginning of last year.

I really do hope Ross is the real deal just haven't seen a true freshman WR make an impact outside of Reggie Williams.

Remember it took Kasen over half a season before he even factored in and he was a mega recruit #2 WR in the nation type, Frederick was a 5 star WR #3 in the nation and was only a returner as a freshman.

Damn haven't seen a freshman receive this much hype since Jaydon Mickens 5* Jordan Polk.

IrishDawg, I probably like you more than most, but take some weight off the bar. You are pressing too much.

IrishDawg, I probably like you more than most, but take some weight off the bar. You are pressing too much.

Sorry, it is game week and there are a couple of guys around here that are just too much fun to fuck with.

I will tone it down on the BYE week.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I have one question... where the hell are the moderators?!?!?

He's been pressing worse than usual.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,926 Founders Club

I have one question... where the hell are the moderators?!?!?

We have mods?

Sorry, it is game week and some guys around here are just too easy to fuck with. I will tone it down on the BYE week.

Sorry, it is game week and some guys around here are just too easy to fuck with. I will tone it down on the BYE week.
    Everyone is a little wound up and testy because it is game week.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,491 Founders Club
    Harv could have some things cleaned up around here in no time
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

**** could have some things cleaned up around here in no time

FTFY
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846

I really do hope Ross is the real deal just haven't seen a true freshman WR make an impact outside of Reggie Williams.

Remember it took Kasen over half a season before he even factored in and he was a mega recruit #2 WR in the nation type, Frederick was a 5 star WR #3 in the nation and was only a returner as a freshman.
    Catch a 64 yard TD in the Rose Bowl, break a dude's jaw at the IMA, get in trouble in Eugene, then pop off.

Catch a 64 yard TD in the Rose Bowl, break a dude's jaw at the IMA, get in trouble in Eugene, then pop off.
    Jason Shelly was a game changer. My bad on forgetting about him.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

now he is listed as an "or" with Mickens.

He hasn't even play a game and he has already regressed.

There goes the extra 2 4 wins.

More crisp.