Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I know we joke about DIAFF

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited December 2014 in Tug Tavern
But this is over the line.. And horrifying.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jessica-chambers-19-year-old-woman-doused-with-lighter-fluid-and-burned-alive-in-the-us/ar-BBgBgna

A bit of quick bit of research reveals the killer is black...

No word from these guys..

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    About 45 minutes south of here. Fucking terrible. The assholes that did this need to be dropped off in the middle of ISIS cuntry.
  • Options
    How do you know the killer is black? Last word we had here (last night) was there were two killers they are looking for but no identity had been shared at all. Did you find a name?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Unimaginably fucked up
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That's so fucked up.
  • Options
    dnc said:

How do you know the killer is black? Last word we had here (last night) was there were two killers they are looking for but no identity had been shared at all. Did you find a name?

"A bit of quick research reveals that the killer is black"
  • Options
    edited December 2014

dnc said:

Okay I give up, I've read like ten articles and haven't seen anything as far as an ID or any description at all on the killer. Panola County has plenty of blacks (and one hell of a football factory program at South Panola HS) so it wouldn't shock me to find out the killer(s) were black or white, I just haven't found any details at all on the killer.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Okay I give up, I've read like ten articles and haven't seen anything as far as an ID or any description at all on the killer. Panola County has plenty of blacks (and one hell of a football factory program at South Panola HS) so it wouldn't shock me to find out the killer(s) were black or white, I just haven't found any details at all on the killer.
    Just type in key words to Google and you will figure it out. Even PLSS could use Google to figure this out.

The killer hasn't been confirmed but their is a lot of smoke coming from a certain individual she had a relationship with.

It isn't a killing caused by racism by any means... Just a crazy abusive ex.... But if the killer would have been white and victim black of course there would have been a deeper racial meaning to this case and the nation would be outraged about it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    At least she has a hashtag. That should help things quite a bit. #JusticeForJessica.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Why couldn't it have been Grinolds instead?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Horrific. And a brother died in a car accident a few years ago. Absolutely horrific for the family and parents to see two kids pass before them.

This is why its scary to have a daughter. Very few of them can completely protect themselves on their own.