Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgpound Q&A with John Berkowhich

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited December 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
I don't hate Dawgpound the way some do. Don't really care one way or other, but it remains in my RSS feeds. But holy shit, this steamer.
Gekko Chats: Q&A with UW Dawg Pound Founder John Berkowitz
JB: I have to say that the 8-5 finish was disappointing. I expected a lot more out of Petersen and his staff even though there is always a period of adjustment when taking over a new program. The losses to Arizona and Stanford were inexcusable. Everyone makes mistakes but when you are being paid $3 million a year you are not supposed to be making glaring ones that cost your team victories. The feeling among the uber boosters is that CCP and his staff were in over their heads last season. That being said most folks feel that CCP and his staff will learn from this and be much better in the future. Most think he will retire at Washington.
JB: The losses to Arizona and Stanford were simply inexcusable. CCP and his staff did a terrible job all season managing in the clutch. A friend of mine refers to him as Coach Choke Peterham.
FTGs

Comments