Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Pete vs. Chip Game Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And this place was in melt down more after KC hahaha.

I really don't pay much attention until around now. I saw them play San Diego and Dallas so that was the picture in my head. Typical after championship team

Like what I see now. It's a long fucking season.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I really don't pay much attention until around now. I saw them play San Diego and Dallas so that was the picture in my head. Typical after championship team

Like what I see now. It's a long fucking season.
    Yea it is and the NFL is all over the place. Still when the Seahawks weren't playing as well it was obvious the injuries played a huge factor. They have always been a good team this year, just a shell of what they could be at times.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Lynch sucked on that play. 11 yards.

11 yds in garbage time. Good for him.
    Pressing. The game wasn't over then.
    You seem like an angry Elf.
    I do?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

It was a tough loss to take, but I wasn't one of the ones freaking out. The Seahawks played well in that game, sometimes you get beat, especially when on the road
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014

They were 6-4 with five winning teams and the scrappy Rams left. It's not like they had a seemingly easy road to 12-4, lollipops, rainbows, home field, and the Super Bowl (they still don't). I never thought the season was over though. I don't like being 6-4 after a Super Bowl. Noone does.
  • Options

They were 6-4 with five winning teams and the scrappy Rams left. It's not like they had a seemingly easy road to 12-4, lollipops, rainbows, home field, and the Super Bowl (they still don't).
    Yea they were still a good team and LIPO should have still been effect.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

It was a tough loss to take, but I wasn't one of the ones freaking out. The Seahawks played well in that game, sometimes you get beat, especially when on the road
    I'm not hear to call anyone out specifically. I'm just here to beat my chest a little.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FWIW, my Niner fan friend thinks Harbaugh has lost that team. Hawks ought to roll next week.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

@PurpleJ might have a rough year, this looks like a Super Bowel defense again.

I can't argue with that. Maybe I'll buy a Lynch jersey and start pretending I've been a fan all these years...
  • Options

FWIW, my Niner fan friend thinks Harbaugh has lost that team. Hawks ought to roll next week.

I'm thinking rather easily, say....34-17?
  • Options
    I actually think the game will be a lot closer than people think next week. 49ers are in fuck it mode and nothing would please them more then to stop our shot at the #1 seed or even the NFC West title.

Seahawks still win but I think it will be closer than the game in SF.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

Ozone never watches NFL football obviously. It's a little tougher to run in the NFL than college. Star RB's have shitty games all the time. Lynch has had a solid game other than the fumble today.

I've seen Lynch have much better games. So what's your point? He is having shitty game? Or not?

Maybe bnc is right, it was due to Philly's 8 man box... that somehow Wilson and Michael could still get yards on.
    Britt got killed today and carpenter went out early on what is already a shitty oline.
  • Options

I actually think the game will be a lot closer than people think next week. 49ers are in fuck it mode and nothing would please them more then to stop our shot at the #1 seed or even the NFC West title.

Seahawks still win but I think it will be closer than the game in SF.

true. on the other hand if harbaugh has truly lost the team it's hard to see them coming into seattle and being competitive
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    jecornel said:

OZONE said:

Ozone never watches NFL football obviously. It's a little tougher to run in the NFL than college. Star RB's have shitty games all the time. Lynch has had a solid game other than the fumble today.

I've seen Lynch have much better games. So what's your point? He is having shitty game? Or not?

Maybe bnc is right, it was due to Philly's 8 man box... that somehow Wilson and Michael could still get yards on.
    Britt got killed today and carpenter went out early on what is already a shitty oline.
    Britt always gets killed. They finally lined a TE over there to help which was smart.

Carpenter came back in.

Hopefully get Unger back. He makes a huge difference with his calls.