Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark hard at work

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Remember this?

"It takes time to put your footprint on a program, and what you want to be and what you want to become and we're going to be a hard-nosed, tough-ass football team and I'm not going to waver off of that and we're going to continue to focus on that and if that means I have to coach that way every single day then that's what it means but we're not going to back down from that."

Steve Sarkisian
    Nov. 29, 2014

To Sark's credit, he stayed the course for one week.

Similar to alcoholics who go "I'm done drinking for awhile". Doesn't drink Friday night, then gets hammered the rest of the weekend.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Remember this?

"It takes time to put your footprint on a program, and what you want to be and what you want to become and we're going to be a hard-nosed, tough-ass football team and I'm not going to waver off of that and we're going to continue to focus on that and if that means I have to coach that way every single day then that's what it means but we're not going to back down from that."

Steve Sarkisian
    Nov. 29, 2014

To Sark's credit, he stayed the course for one week.

Similar to alcoholics who go "I'm done drinking for awhile". Doesn't drink Friday night, then gets hammered the rest of the weekend.
    I can relate to this.