Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Regarding a question about banning

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,413
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Someone PM'd me asking why "so many people are getting banned lately". As proof they cited the activity page.

Only one poster (under two handles) has been banned recently for posting a graphic sexual image. The others listed on the activity page are spambot accounts that I delete on a regular basis during site maintenance, like pulling weeds in the garden.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Addition by subtraction? Pruning the tree, if you will?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good work Derek.

People need to realize that recruit's kids read this website.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems like nazi germany around he lately. Is Derek even aware of the first amendment?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2014
    H_D said:

You know who else vehemently denied atrocities?

edited: fuck, that was a big picture
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2014
    I don't think you are a monster. Dictator, yes. Monster, no.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    cesarchavezdawgcesarchavezdawg Member Posts: 19
    5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes First Comment

Seems like nazi germany around he lately. Is Derek even aware of the first amendment?

Yes he even has some AR-15's he bought from Nugent.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,413
    Founders Club

Someone PM'd me asking why "so many people are getting banned lately". As proof they cited the activity page.

Only one poster (under two handles) has been banned recently for posting a graphic sexual image. The others listed on the activity page are spambot accounts that I delete on a regular basis during site maintenance, like pulling weeds in the garden.

Calling total BS...how about some names or handles? Different rules for different posters, fact.

How about a list of the real rules Derek? Spambot accounts is you excuse now? This site is dogman about 2006, let's see if you fly it into the mountain like Kim. Good day dickwad.
    You're absolutely right.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    What's Puppy's other handle?

Oh wait, it's fire_marshall_bill! ROFL

Seriously, I'm curious.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Calling total BS...how about some names or handles? Different rules for different posters, fact.

How about a list of the real rules Derek? Spambot accounts is you excuse now? This site is dogman about 2006, let's see if you fly it into the mountain like Kim. Good day dickwad.
    Your 7th post will prolly be the last anyone reads of yours. Enjoy your time of irrelevance here DJ
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

has to be cockus
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @puppylove_sugarsteel‌ You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM so I can get your meds dialed back in.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Quit plagiarizing my shit, fucko