Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pat Haden denies rumors he will step down

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Something that Woodward would never say (unfortunately):

“We have higher expectations than eight wins at USC, but I am optimistic about the future with most of our offense expected to return, especially the young offensive line, which is the foundation of any great offense,” Haden said.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Which means Pat Haden will step down and el Siete will be fired next December.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I actually think sark will win just enough to not get fired for 4 or 5 years.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2014

I actually think sark will win just enough to not get fired for 4 or 5 years.

With the hype, they'll start top 10 preseason, maybe top 5 even. But the defensive front will be problematic. Teams will be able to run it on them. @Oregon @ASU @ND. I could see another 8 or 7 win year. Top 10 preseason to out of the top 25 - I could see Sark getting fired over that. Or he could be 10 wins or GTFO in year 3 with a new QB and opening the season with Alabama.

I don't think Sark makes it to year 4 unless he wins 10+ next year.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I've long held that the game that will get Siete fired will be a 20+ point boat racing by Petersen in Seattle
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I've long held that the game that will get Siete fired will be a 20+ point boat racing by Petersen in Seattle

If Petersen Mora and/Or DickRod take two games off siete next year in the coliseum, he might not even make it to Seattle in 2016.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

If Petersen Mora and/Or DickRod take two games off siete next year in the coliseum, he might not even make it to Seattle in 2016.
    Um... He has a contract!!!!!!
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Something that Woodward would never say (unfortunately):

“We have higher expectations than eight wins at USC, but I am optimistic about the future with most of our offense expected to return, especially the young offensive line, which is the foundation of any great offense,” Haden said.

To be fair, Woody doesn't say anything anymore.
    He doesnt have to. He has an adult running his football program that doesnt need propping up every five minutes.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Siete is going to beat Peterman next year.

When Siete feels the heat he responds.

He wants that one. It will be the last one.