Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

the hypocrisy and double standard of the talking heads

Phil Steele was being interviewed about the college playoffs, and they asked him about the Heisman. His response was it's Mariota's to lose.

He said if Oregon loses so will Mariota lose the Heisman and the WR for Alabama will win it.

what the hell!

When they were in bed with Johnny football it didn't matter how many games he won or lost...it was kinda sorta how he played. and how he did in his on camera interviews.

With Winston and the criminoles, it doesn't matter how big of a creep the kid is or the creampuff schedule FSU played (where their biggest win is over a 5 loss Notre Dame)...it's that he plays for FSU and it's an east coast school.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    cheswick said:

Phil Steele was being interviewed about the college playoffs, and they asked him about the Heisman. His response was it's Mariota's to lose.

He said if Oregon loses so will Mariota lose the Heisman and the WR for Alabama will win it.

what the hell!

When they were in bed with Johnny football it didn't matter how many games he won or lost...it was kinda sorta how he played. and how he did in his on camera interviews.

With Winston and the criminoles, it doesn't matter how big of a creep the kid is or the creampuff schedule FSU played (where their biggest win is over a 5 loss Notre Dame)...it's that he plays for FSU and it's an east coast school.

NOC
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @Cheesedick You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM because I have this place dialed in.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    cheswick said:

what the hell!

Wrong bored, Cheesed!ck.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/categories/duck-half-brains

You're welcome.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    The fact that you are calling another team the Criminoles is ironic at best. I hope Mariotta fractures his anus.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    @cheswick is actually a bot that poasts threads he starts on Open Season here so they can be properly ridiculed.

Carry on
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I fucking WISH Ches would come over here for real. EPICCCCC
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Flagged for giving a shit about individual awards.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What a fine 11th post. That would fill front page at dickman, not here buttsniffer
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

cheswick said:

what the hell!

Wrong bored, Cheesed!ck.

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/categories/duck-half-brains

You're welcome.
    Oh ewa, you can say cheesedick here. Nobody will tell your wife or pastor you fu#king little squeak. Cant go thru life being an afraid little pussy. Revenge of the nerds round here.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    edited December 2014
    "Oh ewa, you can say cheesedick here. Nobody will tell your wife or pastor you fu#king little squeak. Cant go thru life being an afraid little pussy. Revenge of the nerds round here."

Just because I can put it to your daughter's discipline hole while your wife gives me a rim job doesn't mean I would risk the Crud/Aids to actually do it.

• Options
    Maybe you should lurk a little and get a feel for the boards. You wiffed pretty bad there ewa. Holy shit that was a bad use of my words. It hurts my eyes .