Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2014
    Modified for WSU (for potential future use on Cuogfan whenever):

1. I thought Falk looked pretty darn good in his limited work last week. So the Cougars may not be totally hosed next year.

2. 9 freshman playing on the defense last week. Addition by subtraction? They didn't scare anybody this year.

3. Feels like 2004-2012 all over again...these guys haven't won a whole lot their entire WSU career. Maybe it's time for some of the young guys to get in there and step up next year. New blood, coming in without the stink of home losses to Colorado and UDump (LOL!).

4. The fuskies still have tough games against their nemesis *INSERT BOWL ELIGIBLE TEAM HERE*. Still think they'll be exposed when they face some real competition, just like vs. WSU in 2012. I wouldn't engrave their name in the cactus bowl trophy just yet.

5. Doesn't matter what happened last week. It's ALWAYS a great day to be a Cougar. cool
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was going to reply that I guess Oregon might as well not play the next two games but I'm not going to apply to post that