Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You guys think Dak is going to have this kind of aim come playoff time?

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

LOL--Mosster thinks Arizona is a good school? AZ is for all the La Jolla cokewhores who can't get into USC or UCLA

I went to the wrong school
    This is what I mean. Go cruise the student section at Autzen and AZ Stadium and tell me UofO is a better school. They're both run of the mill state schools, one is just way more fun with muc better women.

Academics are fucking pointless. If you're not ivy league or Stanford it's all the same.
    Only difference. Arizona has fucktard lowlife Mexicans throwing water bottles after games.
    No kidding. Bottle throws are much worse than parking lot rapes
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited November 2014

This thread went from Dak's aim to academic standards.....................what?

It got turned into Mosster47 and his bug eyes needing to be liked, so he figured he'd insult UO grads by saying his UA degree is awesome? I'm still trying to figure it out, too. I say keep egging him on to get more reactions. It's free entertainment.

• Options
    Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

LOL--Mosster thinks Arizona is a good school? AZ is for all the La Jolla cokewhores who can't get into USC or UCLA

This is what I mean. Go cruise the student section at Autzen and AZ Stadium and tell me UofO is a better school. They're both run of the mill state schools, one is just way more fun with muc better women.

Academics are fucking pointless. If you're not ivy league or Stanford it's all the same.
    You're in the midst of a fantastic meltdown. Please, tell more.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So, where'd you go to to school, @PDXDuckFan ?

Asking for a fren
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

Only difference. Arizona has fucktard lowlife Mexicans throwing water bottles after games.
    Lowlife Mexicans throwing water bottles >>> lowlife rednecks throwing urine bottles and raping grandmothers in the parking lot
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

Lowlife Mexicans throwing water bottles >>> lowlife rednecks throwing urine bottles and raping grandmothers in the parking lot
    I disagee.

• Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    thread delivering
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

True.

But if you're not making them fear for their life with some ice balls, you're bush league.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2014
    Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

A little more complicated than that.

But I'll tell the kids at MIT Vandy Duke Williams Amherst Cal Tech Berkeley Rice the Academies Bowdoin UVa Notre Dame and the like that they could have gone to Arizona because it's all the same and they have a big telescope.

Only OSU looks up to the Zonas in the PAC 12. I'd never talk academic trash from that platform.

And Oregon is about to come into a bunch of money and will have a pretty good endowment. The worst thing that could have happened for uo haters was the granting of that independent board this year. That school has lots of friends and they will bring in the $$.

The engineering and med schools comment is a red herring. OHSU is one of the best in the country and engineering is at OSU and their ranking is terrible. And I believe they are bringing it back to UO in any event. Berkeley doesn't have a med school. Do they need to get back to you?

By the way. What do you think liberal arts is? Im guessing you don't have a good grasp of it. And you should do a little research if you think they don't do science at UofO.

Oregon and Arizona are comparable academically and if anything oregon has a brighter future.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

ntxduck said:

A little more complicated than that.

But I'll tell the kids at MIT Vandy Duke Williams Amherst Cal Tech Berkeley Rice the Academies Bowdoin UVa Notre Dame and the like that they could have gone to Arizona because it's all the same and they have a big telescope.

Only OSU looks up to the Zonas in the PAC 12. I'd never talk academic trash from that platform.

And Oregon is about to come into a bunch of money and will have a pretty good endowment. The worst thing that could have happened for uo haters was the granting of that independent board this year. That school has lots of friends and they will bring in the $$.

The engineering and med schools comment is a red herring. OHSU is one of the best in the country and engineering is at OSU and their ranking is terrible. And I believe they are bringing it back to UO in any event. Berkeley doesn't have a med school. Do they need to get back to you?

By the way. What do you think liberal arts is? Im guessing you don't have a good grasp of it. And you should do a little research if you think they don't do science at UofO.

Oregon and Arizona are comparable academically and if anything oregon has a brighter future.
    I don't care if oregon's top masters program is the alphabet. Just win baby. Academia smack is for morons that can't tell the difference between a touchdown and a safety.