Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ready to buy in

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,442
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Last year the Seattle offense struggled down the stretch and they semi limped into the playoffs. After the Super Bowl there was a legit comparison to the 85 Bears because the defense was that good.

Offense is still spotty but the defense has come around. That was the issue earlier this season. They couldn't get off the field.

Wilson is good enough and Lynch is built for the playoffs. Championships are won on defense even in 2014.

Hot teams come and go but Seattle is rounding into shape and they are the champs until someone takes it away

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They have had a brutal schedule and way more injuries last year. Losing Bobby Wagner early was way bigger than most people thought it would be (no one listens to me dammit). Healthy Kam is exponentially better than Hurt Kam. This defense is still not as good as last years but without a doubt one of the best in the league if not the best when healthy.

They have a great QB, a HOF running back (fuck anyone who doesn't think Marshawn is on his way to being an all time great), and one of the best coaches in the league.

WR and OL play are pretty big weaknesses but they were last year too. I still think I give the edge to Green Bay in the NFC at the moment but the Seahawks are getting better and will be ready for the Packers if they can get into the playoffs.

Anyone who understands football could see this was still a great team who was just a shell of their former selves early because of injuries and trying to adjust to the new roster.