Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just sayin...

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
1. Shaun Mannion - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has four years under his belt and will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line. These guys are ready to rumble along the line of scrimmage. Filipe, Harlow, Andrews, Ossai, Levitre. These beavers are going to make that OU front 7 implode.

3. Mark Banker - everyone talks about how Banker should be considered for head coaching jobs in the northwest. his vaunted defense will show big improvement from the beginning of the season on 11/27

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest OSU team has been in a long time. Xaview Hawkins, Victor Bolden, Malcolm Marable, Max Richmonnd, Sumner Houston, Markus Wheaton, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think OSU can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think OSU wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Comments

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I guess I don't have to watch it
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This guy is probably a Coog or Duck troll
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    "They put their pants on the same we do"
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Start our walkons and third string first. That will show those beavers.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

1. Shaun Mannion - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has four years under his belt and will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line. These guys are ready to rumble along the line of scrimmage. Filipe, Harlow, Andrews, Ossai, Levitre. These beavers are going to make that OU front 7 implode.

3. Mark Banker - everyone talks about how Banker should be considered for head coaching jobs in the northwest. his vaunted defense will show big improvement from the beginning of the season on 11/27

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest OSU team has been in a long time. Xaview Hawkins, Victor Bolden, Malcolm Marable, Max Richmonnd, Sumner Houston, Markus Wheaton, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think OSU can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think OSU wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Because this has to be done by someone:

1. Mannion has inflated numbers because of super star wide outs who are no longer on the team and throws way too many INT's in big games.

2. I'll give you Ossai, but the rest are mediocre at best.

3. Banker's D gave up like 800 yards to Eastern Washington recently.

4. The Rogers brothers left a long time ago.

5. Oregon doesn't care about time of possession.

I should just skip watching this to save myself the anguish!
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited November 2014
    AZDuck and Mosster47 were the only two fooled on this basic whoosh. Idiots. Highly predictable, too.
  • Options

AZDuck and Mosster47 were the only two fooled on this basic whoosh. Idiots. Highly predictable, too.

You really don't fit in anywhere.

They say today is the day people are most likely to commit suicide. So, here is to me being hopeful!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014
    It's rivalry week -- throw out the records!!1!!!
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Mosster47 said:

They say today is the day people are most likely to commit suicide. So, here is to me being hopeful!
    You took the time to dissect the post of someone who used "OU" for Oregon. It's you and AZDuck that don't fit in anywhere, Popeyes.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    it's like he's never seen 5 reasons before. you have to try to get this dumb
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just when you think PDXDUCKFAN can't get any dumber
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Just when you think PDXDUCKFAN can't get any dumber

• Options

Mosster47 said:

You took the time to dissect the post of someone who used "OU" for Oregon. It's you and AZDuck that don't fit in anywhere, Popeyes.

You are dumb.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

did it ever occur to you that there was a double whoosh going on here?

never mind. of course it didn't.