Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In hindsight, moving Kikaha was a success

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Thanks orange slicer. Why don't you enlighten us on the matter.

Let me go back to the game film, brah
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Gladstone said:

Would anyone disagree now? Many here, myself included, absolutely ripped into Kawasaki earlier in the year for this. This is me openly eating crow. As touched on during the podcast, cloaking where he will be lining up on each snap has been brilliant.

This "wow, Peterman knows more about football than me" discovery process is going to become commonplace I have a feeling.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014

Gladstone said:

Would anyone disagree now? Many here, myself included, absolutely ripped into Kawasaki earlier in the year for this. This is me openly eating crow. As touched on during the podcast, cloaking where he will be lining up on each snap has been brilliant.

This "wow, Peterman knows more about football than me" discovery process is going to become commonplace I have a feeling.
    You do realize "the coach knows more than a bunch of internet posters" used to be mocked around here? No shit that Petersen knows more. So did Sark and Ty. He's also made plenty of on field mistakes this year.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Thanks orange slicer. Why don't you enlighten us on the matter.

Let me go back to the game film, brah
    Post game orange slicer, your greatest quality is how literal you take this place.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

You do realize "the coach knows more than a bunch of internet posters" used to be mocked around here? No shit that Petersen knows more. So did Sark and Ty. He's also made plenty of on field mistakes this year.
    How many D1 teams have you coached? That's what I thought
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Gladstone said:

Peterman isn't Ty or Sark... you're welcome.