Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Matchup with struggling Notre Dame team just what USC needs after UCLA loss

2»

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sark wins this won.

Rather easily ... say 34-17.
  • Options
    KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited November 2014
    Sark should pull off strange win but won't due to tryptophan hangover from eating 7 turkeys.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ihkpw both teamf doed cin a fiee fuckjnf
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2014
    Abundance, and both teams lose?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It's also just the game Sark needs to fuck up to completely lose the last shred of fan support he has in LA

which is why, among other reasons, you should be rooting for USC in a big way. I know I will be.
  • Options
    Fenwick said:

Never pulled for ND before but now I do.

are you stoopid?
  • Options
    Meek said:

Fenwick said:

Divided on this.

In a vacuum, I would root for ND.

Knowing that a loss will warm up Sark's seat, putting him under the microscope from Day 1 next year, and increase the possibility he is not there in 2016, makes we kinda want to root for USC.
    I'm with you... the short term, one night stand in me wants to see ND plunger Sark, but the long-term relationship, romantic guy in me wants to see Sark continually tread water just enough to keep his job for many moons.

I think it's probably a win-win either way...especially if USC wins and we keep an eye on Sark as he gallops around after the game looking for someone's arms to jump into.
    exactly.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ihkpw both teamf doed cin a fiee fuckjnf

agree

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    H_D said:

Fenwick said:

Divided on this.

In a vacuum, I would root for ND.

Knowing that a loss will warm up Sark's seat, putting him under the microscope from Day 1 next year, and increase the possibility he is not there in 2016, makes we kinda want to root for USC.
    It comes to down if you want to be right or if you want entertainment in 2015?

Sark loses, goes 7-5 with a bowl game left and root for another loss to see Sark hit the magical 7-6. People start to realize that oh shit, those perverted degenerate were right.

Sark wins, improves to 8-4 and maybe then wins a bowl game, 9 wins!!!! USC is only a couple plays away from 11-1 and a game against Oregon in the PAC 12 title tilt (I like to call it a title tilt). Sark wins (another) off-season Natty and goes 8-4 next year with a few more head scratching losses which produce classic quotes by Sark.
    It's a real Sophie's Choice for sure.

What about a loss to ND, which fuels the flames for the tarmac meeting with the AD for Sark, but never happens? But then a convincing win in the Citrus Bowel against a plucky Indiana State Agricultural Community College, takes a bit of heat off of Sark and Co, because hey...."sanctions brah".

USC then wins the off-season natty (of course), and everyone involved strokes each other off and feels better about the team in 2014 because they were "better than their record indicated, quite honestly"...I mean who ever fucking wins on a Hail Mary? Fans start early to beat the rush and are already booking their hotels for the Pac-12 championship by Sept 1st. Continued sloppy play and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory sets up more epic fanbase meltdowns and kick-ass pressers. In the end all of us losers are laughing our ass off and reveling in their misery, while the troogs are left scratching their heads and dreaming about what might have been with Orgjeroeon.

I'm hearing that SC will win the offseason natty. They will sign a big time class, Orgeron may get hired as a DL coach, and Wilcox may get fired (he's the problem, not Sark, everyone says so).

Just what I'm hearing, don't twist.

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I like Brian Kelly in this one.

#andalsobriankelly
  • Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Sark and Notre Dame---he get's cute from inside the Notre Dame 5 and turns the ball over on downs, thus losing by 5.

When did I last see Sark blow it at Notre Dame on the goal line? Hmmm..