Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL at the hardships people complain about in the USA

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2014 in Tug Tavern
msn.com/en-us/news/world/women-in-india-agitate-for-their-right-to-pee/ar-BBfP1LG

In the USA poor people have a place to shit, have a big fat gunt, a cell phone, and Dish Network with an iPad and DISH ANYWHERE™.

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Keep your pro Dish Network propaganda out of our message boreds Fleenor!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    America, has lost perspective. Traveling through Asia, it was common for workers to take off two days a month.
    I met a women business owner, with two other employees they cooked 14 hours a day and sourced all their food from local farmers. They two took off two Monday's a month.

I would watch Americans and Euro's get pissed if they had to wait 15 minutes for their food and it was some of the best quality and food you could ever eat. They treated the women like their personal servants. Or throw a fit if they ran out of a certain dish for the day.

It pissed me off like no other.

My other favorite bitch is about clothing. People are pissed paying premium pricing for clothing when the kid making it is maybe earning $40 bucks a month living in an aluminum shed working 12+ hours a day.

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    So basically the American poor have abundance?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    But I am pretty pissed that Comcast DC does not have Larry Scott's awesome network
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    jecornel said:

America, has lost perspective. Traveling through Asia, it was common for workers to take off two days a month.
    I met a women business owner, with two other employees they cooked 14 hours a day and sourced all their food from local farmers. They two took off two Monday's a month.

I would watch Americans and Euro's get pissed if they had to wait 15 minutes for their food and it was some of the best quality and food you could ever eat. They treated the women like their personal servants. Or throw a fit if they ran out of a certain dish for the day.

My other favorite bitch is about clothing. People are pissed paying premium pricing for clothing when the kid making it is maybe earning $40 bucks a month living in an aluminum shed working 12+ hours a day.

They thing about that kid is that he is thrilled to be able to make that much money and have a shed to live in. The alternative is much much worse. And hopefully, as in America, when his family prospers, that kids kids won't have to work at all.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We are the 99%
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Shelter and cash in pocket should put a smile on anyone's face. What makes me sick is when the kid is given everything and still screams at the parents "I hate you!"
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am too upset over the latest Kim Kardashian gossip to worry about things like this.

Kim and Kanye are fighting again? I'm really worried about their kid.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I am too upset over the latest Kim Kardashian gossip to worry about things like this.

I was worried about their kid before it was even conceived
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

I was worried about their kid before it was even conceived
    Not me - fuck 'em...
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #FWP

Believe it or not, that's a thing.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We, or probably most of us grew up here. Compare the US to other first world cuntries. The ones that have middle classes.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

We, or probably most of us grew up here. Compare the US to other first world cuntries. The ones that don't have minorities.

What you really meant to say.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014

We, or probably most of us grew up here. Compare the US to other first world cuntries. The ones that have middle classes.

We would compare more favorably to places like Hong Kong or Switzerland if our government would allow us to be as economically free as places like that. Too bad the government is anti prosperity for the common man. It's sad.

We work for the government,not the other way around. Just as fox worked for Dawgman.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,877
    jecornel said:

Shelter and cash in pocket should put a smile on anyone's face. What makes me sick is when the kid is given everything and still screams at the parents "I hate you!"

Where have you been the last two generations?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Where have you been the last two generations?
    HH....Bleenor told me about it even before DJ thought it up.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

They thing about that kid is that he is thrilled to be able to make that much money and have a shed to live in. The alternative is much much worse. And hopefully, as in America, when his family prospers, that kids kids won't have to work at all.
    Someone should PM this to Craig James.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    THIS is what pisses me off!