Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today's Water Is Wet War Has Been Won POTD

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
Since I've been told that I'm a lurker and read everything at a certain other bar that requires you to pay for overpriced beer (like the Zone), I figure I must own up to the reputation and at least lurk on the outside of the bar by looking at a few of the titles of threads and see what kind of scenery I can find..

So I find it interesting to see that many are now questioning where the updates are with TBS articles ... about the only thing that has the potential to differentiate said bar from other bars that offer far more reasonably priced beers with much better surrounding scenery.

Since I'm on the outside looking in at the bar, I'm not able to hear the top secret conversations. They look interesting. But then again, they probably aren't that interesting. Either way, HI KJV and FUCK OFF!!!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Since I've been told that I'm a lurker and read everything at a certain other bar that requires you to pay for overpriced beer (like the Zone), I figure I must own up to the reputation and at least lurk on the outside of the bar by looking at a few of the titles of threads and see what kind of scenery I can find..

So I find it interesting to see that many are now questioning where the updates are with TBS articles ... about the only thing that has the potential to differentiate said bar from other bars that offer far more reasonably priced beers with much better surrounding scenery.

Since I'm on the outside looking in at the bar, I'm not able to hear the top secret conversations. They look interesting. But then again, they probably aren't that interesting. Either way, HI KJV and FUCK OFF!!!

Nobody likes a know it all
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla likes to be on the outside looking in:

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    It was several years ago now, but when I was at Dawgman there were a couple times where there was big tension between Kim and Fetters. Kim had to pull rank to get Fetters to write recruiting updates, and Kim told me Fetters was going through one of his rebellious funks.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It was several years ago now, but when I was at Dawgman there were a couple times where there was big tension between Kim and Fetters. Kim had to pull rank to get Fetters to write recruiting updates, and Kim told me Fetters was going through one of his rebellious funks.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Disagree

#CitrusResolution
  • Options
    WDWHAWDWHA Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

So I find it interesting to see that many are now questioning where the updates are with TBS articles ...

So you're saying Eklund's kid has the crud again?