Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Corso is just embarassing

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

In my humble opinion, Corso is the reason to tune in.

6 years ago ...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It was a great show in '97 and is today. Would you rather watch Terry bradshaw, jimmy johnson, lisp and howie long? Choose your battles dude.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Steel cage retirement match between Corso and Holtz. I would PPV that.

Davis and Holtz vs Mark May
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Holtz is out after this year, has already announced retirement.
  • Options
    WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Neuheisel would be a huge upgrade to Corso, but too bad Gameday has so tragically jumped the shark. That new opening song with the chick screaming is worse than nails on a chalk board. Cats fucking sounds better.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

I think I would enjoy two holing Katy Perry.

One two or three hole, doesn't matter to me. She makes my sweat pants stretchy.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014

It was a great show in '97 and is today. Would you rather watch Terry bradshaw, jimmy johnson, lisp and howie long? Choose your battles dude.

Yes. I like that show. Terry Kat Bradshaw can die of Shingles and lisp can leave and play paddy cake with Kelly like a queer, but Curt, Jimmy and Howie are good. Also, it's an hour, not three.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2014

Neuheisel would be a huge upgrade to Corso, but too bad Gameday has so tragically jumped the shark. That new opening song with the chick screaming is worse than nails on a chalk board. Cats fucking sounds better.

Yes. Say what you will about the weez, but he's decent on TV and he's understandable and makes decent points and knows the game. Sure, you can get too much of anything, and his pedantic, overly-detailed, "hold on guys, I REALLY understand this better than you do, so shut up and let me explain it,"-schtick wears thin after about 30 minutes. But most of them are annoying after 20.

The ex-jocks for the most part are the guys who make you cringe. Does Conway ever say anything other than, "I was gonna say the same thing."??? When he does venture out on his own, I don't know what the fuck he's trying to tell me. And that WOP former Duck defensive coordinator. Make sure you cash the checks asap olive oil, cuz they ain't bringin ya back.

Disagree about Jimmy. Of course I'm biased, as he is Miami's DJ, but the guy does a good job. Howie's good too.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yes. Say what you will about the weez, but he's decent on TV and he's understandable and makes decent points and knows the game. Sure, you can get too much of anything, and his pedantic, overly-detailed, "hold on guys, I REALLY understand this better than you do, so shut up and let me explain it,"-schtick wears thin after about 30 minutes. But most of them are annoying after 20.

The ex-jocks for the most part are the guys who make you cringe. Does Conway ever say anything other than, "I was gonna say the same thing."??? When he does venture out on his own, I don't know what the fuck he's trying to tell me. And that WOP former Duck defensive coordinator. Make sure you cash the checks asap olive oil, cuz they ain't bringin ya back.

Disagree about Jimmy. Of course I'm biased, as he is Miami's DJ, but the guy does a good job. Howie's good too.

In defense of Howie, he simply HAD to be getting some Terri Hatcher stang back in the Radio Shack commercial days.