Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OCRegister: Sarkisian is not the answer for USC

13»

Comments

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It was a great week of practice though
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was a great week of practice though

Just didn't execute for whatever reason.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2014

As a Husky fan, I, for one, think Sark is a fine coach and should be @ SC for many years to come.

I look fwd to the game next year in L.A. on October 8th. Should be interesting.

SC should get a lot of PUB next year with Kessler returning. I'd imagine they are preseason south favorites and top 10 nationally even with Agholor and Buck heading early to NFL. Still a lot of talent at skill spots and the OL should make a big leap in play. thats the type of shit media latches on to. Kessler will get deccent Heisman buzz as well.

The front seven should the personnel weak spot for them. They lose several guys there. Probably starting a couple freshmen in 2015. Plus their schedule gets more difficult. Lose Cougs/Beavs, pick up Ducks/Dawgs. At Oregon, At ASU, At ND.

I really could see Sark getting canned after next year. They'll have top 10 hype, but weakness on D, tough road games, and Sark stank will probably drag them to a 8-4 or 7-5 type year again.

• Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    It is amazing how the Husky fan's inspired title has spread south. Seven win Steve is becoming a classic. 3DB is another fan favorite.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vegasdawg said:

It is amazing how the Husky fan's inspired title has spread south. Seven win Steve is becoming a classic. 3DB is another fan favorite.

3DB is lame.