Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arkansas the Best Team in SEC!!!!!11!?????

2»

Comments

• Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Anybody that didn't see what was going on at Arkansas the last 2 years was FS.

If what Bielema has been doing was happening here the masses would have wanted him run out of town.

Who wouldn't be buying stock in Arkansas right now?

I pointed that out yesterday because I pay attention to the games and programs down there.

Arkansas has a ton of money and facilities. Their problem is the West. If they had Missouri spot they'd have it made
    Arkansas would be at least 8-3 with Missouri's schedule or Oregon's schedule right now, probably 9-2.

Lol. It's fucking Bielema. That's worth an extra two "WTF???" losses a season.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Anybody that didn't see what was going on at Arkansas the last 2 years was FS.

If what Bielema has been doing was happening here the masses would have wanted him run out of town.

Who wouldn't be buying stock in Arkansas right now?

I pointed that out yesterday because I pay attention to the games and programs down there.

Arkansas has a ton of money and facilities. Their problem is the West Alabama. If they had Missouri spot they'd have it made
    I agree that being in the West makes it more difficult compared to other spots ... but at the same time, they are clearly moving in the right direction. If you come out of the SEC West, you're going to be a favorite, if not THE favorite to win it all.

I'm looking forward to the home/home between Arkansas and TCU in 2016/2017.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    I'm not letting you guys on the Arkansas bandwagon. Nobody believed me when I said they were close even though they still hadn't won a conference game.

At the same time, what are you buying into? A 9 win team and a 3rd place finish next year? Alabama will be good every year. LSU needs to find a QB but will always be talented. Malzahn seems to be a pretty good coach at Auburn, although the defense is a little concerning. Ole Miss has recruited well the past few years. Arkansas will likely be a solid program, but I don't know what is separating them from the pack.