Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mora just jumped the shark

He said it was as "classy" a rivalry game as you'll see.

That's why it's soft and sucks as rivalries go. Fag fest.

Sorry Race. Mora jumped it today. What a homo.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Mora is just being a gracious winner. You can say whatever you want after beating Sark and USC like he did.

I do need to see a championship, but I jumped the gun on Mora. It was ugly at times, but 9-2 speaks for itself.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Mora is just being a gracious winner. You can say whatever you want after beating Sark and USC like he did.

I do need to see a championship, but I jumped the gun on Mora. It was ugly at times, but 9-2 speaks for itself.

Nope. Sorry. "Classy"' is played and stoopid. Mora went full fag with that comment. I don't even remember if his team won tonight.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

A 9-2 Mora would have been fired at least 2 times this year by doog halfbrains.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

A 9-2 Mora would have been fired at least 2 times this year by doog halfbrains.
    Disagree
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Moar just wants Seven to keep his job.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

When they met at midfield after the game, Mora practically gave him the tongue.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    First time in history ucla has won 9 games three years in a row.

They play more games now but it's amazing it never happened before
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Yeah - but he probably went into the locker room and said " can you believe I said they were classy after we buttfucked them like that - and those fags bought it?? I can't wait until we ass-rape them again next season!"

That's more how I read Mora.
    dflea said:

Yeah - but he probably went into the locker room and said " can you believe I said they were classy after we buttfucked them like that - and those fags bought it?? I can't wait until we ass-rape them again next season!"

That's more how I read Mora.
    Yeah that's probably right. If his aim is to keep it civil so dude-brah can save a little face, then I can get behind it.

Good call my man. All I really care about is that dumb fat fucking donkey keeping the job in Trooj town.

Me too.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

When they met at midfield after the game, Mora practically gave him the tongue.
    Mora learned a thing or two from Chip.

Make Sark think he is your brah ...

Very Machiavelli
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014

First time in history ucla has won 9 games three years in a row.

They play more games now but it's amazing it never happened before

with 0 conference titles, 0 Rose Bowls, 0 BCS Bowls. Sounds like a very Cougish "10 win dynasty" hollow stat.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Mora treats Sark just like Chip treated Sark.

Mora wants Sark to stay at USC forever.