Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Roll Call

Just finished my steak & eggs followed by 4 Irish Car Bombs at the Acrop. The Beavers are looking much better than last year. I knew they needed more time to get their own girls in here.

If you can swing by in the next 81 minutes I will buy you a drink. The code phrase is "boner in sweatpants" because I normally don't buy strange men drinks at bars.

Also, based on my current drinking rate, I might need a ride to Corvallis.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just finished my steak & eggs followed by 4 Irish Car Bombs at the Acrop. The Beavers are looking much better than last year. I knew they needed more time to get their own girls in here.

If you can swing by in the next 81 minutes I will buy you a drink. The code phrase is "boner in sweatpants" because I normally don't buy strange men drinks at bars.

not what I'm hearing
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tuff to play your Xbox when wasted, slow down a bit McDoogle
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    All the fixins'?
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

not what I'm hearing
    I only started buying on our 3rd "meet" for drinks.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It's not funny when you do it
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's not funny when you do it
    Any more updates from Doucheman Radio?? They don't get it here is Portland.

Getting almost time to leave for the game, where are all my Dawgs at??