Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AANDY's a big meanie who bullies CP

...that's what I'm hearing

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I believe this belongs on NW Fucktards somewhere
  • Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I believe this belongs on NW Fucktards somewhere

Too short, DR
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    chuck said:

It took Andy until 2007 to turn on Willingham when Ty failed to wave to or acknowledge him at the Syracuse game. He turned on Petersen before he ever coached a game at UW. I'm not saying this is a sign that Petersen is way worse then Ty so don't go twisting. I'm just asking the question. Fans should be asking questions especially when their new coach has so many similarities to someone that's way worse than Ty...again, don't go twisting.

Yes, but Race swooned for Ty when he shook his hand.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

A corpse is more useful than AANDY. He was a real insider 25 years ago bc of his friendship with DJ (James, not Derek). He does not know jack shit now. He basically has been a parrot of Griswold parroting false memes like how the admin is happy with Sark, he's about to get a contract extension, etc. AANDY needs to be euthanized.

This.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Aandy wears magic underooooo....

Enough said on that.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Aandy wears magic underooooo....

Enough said on that.

The preferred nomenclature is celestial jumpsuit.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

A corpse is more useful than AANDY. He was a real insider 25 years ago bc of his friendship with DJ (James, not Derek). He does not know jack shit now. He basically has been a parrot of Griswold parroting false memes like how the admin is happy with Sark, he's about to get a contract extension, etc. AANDY needs to be euthanized.

That's some dark shit dude. Aaaaandy isn't Old Yeller. You can't euthanize him. You have me contemplating if I even want to post here anymore.
  • Options
    NEnglanddawgNEnglanddawg Member Posts: 27
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

topdawgnc said:

chuck said:

It took Andy until 2007 to turn on Willingham when Ty failed to wave to or acknowledge him at the Syracuse game. He turned on Petersen before he ever coached a game at UW. I'm not saying this is a sign that Petersen is way worse then Ty so don't go twisting. I'm just asking the question. Fans should be asking questions especially when their new coach has so many similarities to someone that's way worse than Ty...again, don't go twisting.

He was impressive. Has a presence. It was never about hating him with me. He just sucked as a coach.

My critics always say I should have TOLD HIM TO HIS FACE

But I'm too classy for that and he had just been hired.

#cowardhidingbehindacomputerscreen
    And then you laid some carpet or something else with early a.m. workouts apparently Ty cut a mean figure in those running tights
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Time to see the Death with Dignity Act in action.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

chuck said:

He was impressive. Has a presence. It was never about hating him with me. He just sucked as a coach.

My critics always say I should have TOLD HIM TO HIS FACE

But I'm too classy for that and he had just been hired.

#cowardhidingbehindacomputerscreen
    And then you laid some carpet or something else with early a.m. workouts apparently Ty cut a mean figure in those running tights
    I had people that did the work. I had my field guy with me who had been a lineman that James stashed at a JC to try to get him eligible.

He flunked out of CC. We joked about that with Ty.

We were part of the remodel of his office. The weight room was being used by the softball team
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    AAndy is a better memory bank than current Husky analyst.

He points out that there were 7 seconds on the clock when the ball was snapped on Cooper's fumble but then doesn't acknowledge that Miles screwed up by calling for the snap too early.

He mentions the fake punt in the loss to Stanford but failed to mention that Shaq Thompson could audible out of it if it looked like they might be ready for it. Obviously Shaq should have audibled but at least Petersen wasn't willing to throw him under the bus after the game.

People like AAndy focus on these what if / counter-factual scenarios when it should be more on the 13 penalties and subpar QB play because they are more glaring.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That's some dark shit dude. Aaaaandy isn't Old Yeller. You can't euthanize him. You have me contemplating if I even want to post here anymore.
    In Oregon and Washington, Aaaandy can off himself no issue.

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

If he had any honor he would perform seppuku.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    H_D said:

If he had any honor he would perform seppuku.
    Seppuku is not the way we roll ...