Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Kim

2»

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is kim just on his board to beat his chest?

He won't last long.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Proof Kim reads these boreds - He repeatedly used the term "whooshed".

Used it somewhat improperly, but still....

My other personal favorite is that he responded to a poaster about how his poast in a thread was uncalled for, had evidence of unacceptable behavior, etc, etc but deleted the guys original poast so it looked like he was yelling at a guy for no reason that was not involved in the thread. They guy responded after and continued the bitch-fight and then awkwardly kissed and made up. Good for the LOLZ.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Why would Kim Jong Vino post here when people like DNC and I are too busy reading everything on doogman ... ALLEGEDLY!!!
  • Options

This website has a limited set of rules which allows the bored to police itself.

We deliberately set it up that way and while we are extremely pleased with our traffic numbers, it doesn't shock the shit out of us.

We have actually used Kim's bar analogy against him.

Want to suck dick in a gay bar? Go to Dawgman.

Want to vent your spleen and say what you want? Come on over to HardcoreHusky. It's where real Dawg fans poast.

Wow, speak for yourself. At the earliest stages, when the idea for this website first entered my mind in September 2012 and I started contacting you and our other bros about investing, etc., I never dreamed the site would have more traffic than Dawgman in under two years. No way in hell.

Initially, I/we just wanted a place for fans to go post and hang out without being censored, deleted and banned. But I wanted it done in an upscale way in terms of design. I'm not surprised it's been successful, but I never thought it would outgun DMc like it has. If you're not surprised by this, then kudos to you my brother.

Also, going into this we all thought the board would police itself, but it actually takes me a good amount of daily work to do the maintenance here and keep things humming along. I resented it at first for many months but have grown to accept it.
    So your surprised that he isn't surprised?

I don't think you're doing it right.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,143
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

This website has a limited set of rules which allows the bored to police itself.

We deliberately set it up that way and while we are extremely pleased with our traffic numbers, it doesn't shock the shit out of us.

Want to vent your spleen and say what you want? Come on over to HardcoreHusky. It's where real Dawg fans poast.

Wow, speak for yourself. At the earliest stages, when the idea for this website first entered my mind in September 2012 and I started contacting you and our other bros about investing, etc., I never dreamed the site would have more traffic than Dawgman in under two years. No way in hell.

Initially, I/we just wanted a place for fans to go post and hang out without being censored, deleted and banned. But I wanted it done in an upscale way in terms of design. I'm not surprised it's been successful, but I never thought it would outgun DMc like it has. If you're not surprised by this, then kudos to you my brother.

Also, going into this we all thought the board would police itself, but it actually takes me a good amount of daily work to do the maintenance here and keep things humming along. I resented it at first for many months but have grown to accept it.

*you're
  • Options

H_D said:

*you're
    Huh?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dick_B said:

Has anyone found out where he bought the ovér-sized football anal beads? Asking for a friend.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    so... you're saying you resent us? this makes you different from kim, how?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like you're asking how would we like to answer your inbox for a day...

BTW, Did Dickus' kid the crud again?
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I'll pay 100 % of Kim's HH membership fees for the first 6 months, if that helps
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,533
    Swaye's Wigwam
    kh83 said:

I'll pay 100 % of Kim's HH membership fees for the first 6 months, if that helps

Chatch money there
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Commenting on how this will never get old will never get old because that gif will never get old.

Dead every time.