Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I'm lying on the couch eating beef stew

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So I'm lying on the couch eating beef stew (which I made from scratch today) out of heavy white bowls that my ex bought from Crate & Barrel before she moved out -- and I'm thinking -- this is pretty nice.

I'm proud of this ability that I've developed to rest the bowl on my upper chest, just below my chin, and eat this tasty stew without spilling any. If the ex was still here, she'd be rolling her eyes and sighing and commenting about how I should have gotten more exercise than cleaning out the garage and making stew, and she'd fail to appreciate my deft eating while relaxing abilities.

Next to me is a heavy chilled pint glass of IPA, which I've also learned to drink while reclining on my couch.

It's been a good day in fact, having my house all to myself.

The only thing that would have made it better, is if the Huskies won yesterday.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,459
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    uzi said:

So I'm lying on the couch eating beef stew (which I made from scratch today) out of heavy white bowls that my ex bought from Crate & Barrel before she moved out -- and I'm thinking -- this is pretty nice.

I'm proud of this ability that I've developed to rest the bowl on my upper chest, just below my chin, and eat this tasty stew without spilling any. If the ex was still here, she'd be rolling her eyes and sighing and commenting about how I should have gotten more exercise than cleaning out the garage and making stew, and she'd fail to appreciate my deft eating while relaxing abilities.

Next to me is a heavy chilled pint glass of IPA, which I've also learned to drink while reclining on my couch.

I am rolling my eyes and sighing and commenting about how you should have gotten more exercise.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    uzi said:

Sounds like you miss her like I miss WASHINGTON DAMMIT
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

I like Hallmark stories like this one.

Stew + Beer > Wife

Disagree.

I have a wife who makes the beef stew, lets me watch football all day Saturday without bitching, lets me get away with a pretty low amount of household chores, and provides the occasional 3rd quarter blow job.

And fuck off, no pics. She's my wife, not some random sloot.

Disagree
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    @uzi‌ No need for a PM, you have life dialed in.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    uzi said:

I would think:

A blow job from the just turned 18 year old across the street > Huskie win yesterday
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

I would think:

A blow job from the just turned 18 year old across the street > Huskie win yesterday
    As long as she doesn't spill my stew...
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

I would think:

Pro-tip: 25 year old single mothers give better head than single 18 year olds. Desperation yields great dick sucking.
    I aspire to be like you some day ...

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

I would think:

Pro-tip: 25 year old single mothers give better head than single 18 year olds. Desperation yields great dick sucking.
    http://youtu.be/YMGVMtnxXEw
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

I would think:

http://youtu.be/YMGVMtnxXEw
    3:08 for those too fucking lazy to listen to the wisdom of the Bloodhound Gang.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    uzi said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

I would think:

Isn't that the point of a BJ, or was that not a double entendre?
  • Options
    H_D said:

uzi said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

I would think:

Wasn't my intent... though I considered there was the risk that it could be interpreted that way, but is has a certain nasty imagery that makes me afraid to see how "spill my stew" might be defined on the urban dictionary.

My intent was more innocent and wholesome. I really am proud of my developed skill to be nearly horizontal on my couch and eat stew or drink IPA.

Fuck... now even the phrase eat stew sounds nasty...
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Who is Stu? does he poast here?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    uzi said:

H_D said:

uzi said:

topdawgnc said:

uzi said:

I would think:

Wasn't my intent... though I considered there was the risk that it could be interpreted that way, but is has a certain nasty imagery that makes me afraid to see how "spill my stew" might be defined on the urban dictionary.

My intent was more innocent and wholesome. I really am proud of my developed skill to be nearly horizontal on my couch and eat stew or drink IPA.

Fuck... now even the phrase eat stew sounds nasty...

At this rate slurpin stew could be the new citrus