Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The AP won't put a one loss team ahead of a Power 5 unbeaten.

My guess is the committee will seed Bama 1 and Oregon 2. Then FSU
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2-3 don't matter, Oregon will play FSU and will have plenty of wardrobe options either way.

Winner plays Bama, just like you said, Race.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

2-3 don't matter, Oregon will play FSU and will have plenty of wardrobe options either way.

This is my Quook dream scenario. I think we beat FSU rather easily, say 34-17, and with only a week to prepare we might just fuck Saban in the pussy
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The AP poll needs to DIAFF and never come back in any form. This goes double for the coaches poll. Let the teams play the games and let the committee release the 1st rankings of the season in early November.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    is that the poll the writers vote on then write about... then talk about on TV and the radio... so we can post about it on the internet?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

This is my Quook dream scenario. I think we beat FSU rather easily, say 34-17, and with only a week to prepare we might just fuck Saban in the pussy
    Damone down voted you for saying "we".
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

The AP poll needs to DIAFF and never come back in any form. This goes double for the coaches poll. Let the teams play the games and let the committee release the 1st rankings of the season in early November.

You like to think the committee will have a different process than the AP, you do that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

If I were a Duck fan, I would way rather play TCU or Miss State than FSU.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Damone down voted you for saying "we".
    IDGAF. I have a piece of paper on my wall that sez "University of Oregon." It's "we"