Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Terry Dell Wrote a 1000 word essay

2»

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

She's? one of the Doogs that was probably defending Sark last year.

IIRC right he was bragging about being neighbors with Softy. Don't drink the water in that neighborhood....

This.

Terry Dell is "famous" on doogman because he is neighbors with Softy. FYFMFE.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

She's? one of the Doogs that was probably defending Sark last year.

IIRC right he was bragging about being neighbors with Softy. Don't drink the water in that neighborhood....

This.

Terry Dell is "famous" on doogman because he is neighbors with Softy. FYFMFE.
    Seems appropriate here

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

H_D said:

You misspelled RoadDawg

I've said LIPO. Keep pretending that this year hasn't been a failure though. The bottom line is all you fucks would have eaten someone alive for an 8-5 prediction before the season. Now that it's here, the goal posts are moving.
    ^THIS^

@RoadDawg55‌ is one of the few people dialed in right now.
    @RoadDawg55 - If this doesn't make you pause, take a long sunset walk, and rethink your position, I don't know what will.
    Basing your opinion off others is FS. Some of the dumbest doogs on the internet share the popular opinion here. I've said LIPO. We have a long way to go and it's too early to say with any certainty both will happen. All I've said is this season is a failure and Petersen has sucked this year. I will judge the future seasons when they happen. I said the gun to my head comment because there is such a long way to go before this program is even sniffing a championship.

Going all in or all out on coaches in year one is fucking stupid. Saying Petersen will fail based off this season is fucking stupid. Saying he will succeed because he did so well at Boise State is also fucking stupid. You can form an intelligent argument with facts for either side. In the end it doesn't mean shit and Petersen will either win or he won't. Either way it will be interesting, but he better fucking win. Oh yeah, waking up at 5:30 to go to work is fucking stupid.
    Well first of all, it was a joke, lighten up Francis.

That being said, I agree 100% with everything bolded above. All I saw (and was poking a bit of fun at) was a LIPO, were probably gonna lose to to Arizona attitude from you prior to the game, and then once the loss happened, a seemingly reactionary response towards Petersen for the one game and putting the entire loss on the play calling fuck-up at the end. Call it heat of the moment, misconstrued words or whatever, but it seemed that you were "going all out" on Petersen. I don't think I was the only one that got that vibe.

Not trying to initiate a 7-11 invite from you or anything, I'm sure there's other poasters (ones named after mexican alcohol) that you'd meet first.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    H_D said:

H_D said:

You misspelled RoadDawg

I've said LIPO. Keep pretending that this year hasn't been a failure though. The bottom line is all you fucks would have eaten someone alive for an 8-5 prediction before the season. Now that it's here, the goal posts are moving.
    ^THIS^

@RoadDawg55‌ is one of the few people dialed in right now.
    @RoadDawg55 - If this doesn't make you pause, take a long sunset walk, and rethink your position, I don't know what will.
    Basing your opinion off others is FS. Some of the dumbest doogs on the internet share the popular opinion here. I've said LIPO. We have a long way to go and it's too early to say with any certainty both will happen. All I've said is this season is a failure and Petersen has sucked this year. I will judge the future seasons when they happen. I said the gun to my head comment because there is such a long way to go before this program is even sniffing a championship.

Going all in or all out on coaches in year one is fucking stupid. Saying Petersen will fail based off this season is fucking stupid. Saying he will succeed because he did so well at Boise State is also fucking stupid. You can form an intelligent argument with facts for either side. In the end it doesn't mean shit and Petersen will either win or he won't. Either way it will be interesting, but he better fucking win. Oh yeah, waking up at 5:30 to go to work is fucking stupid.
    Well first of all, it was a joke, lighten up Francis.

That being said, I agree 100% with everything bolded above. All I saw (and was poking a bit of fun at) was a LIPO, were probably gonna lose to to Arizona attitude from you prior to the game, and then once the loss happened, a seemingly reactionary response towards Petersen for the one game and putting the entire loss on the play calling fuck-up at the end. Call it heat of the moment, misconstrued words or whatever, but it seemed that you were "going all out" on Petersen. I don't think I was the only one that got that vibe.

Not trying to initiate a 7-11 invite from you or anything, I'm sure there's other poasters (ones named after mexican alcohol) that you'd meet first.
    Lol at your last sentence. I actually like Tequilla because he creates conversation and puts some thought into his posts. I just rarely agree with him. Sorry if I came off really serious. I promise I'm not that serious or upset in real life. I'm not all out on Petersen at all, but I will admit I am tired of excuses being made for him. It wasn't the loss that really bothered me. I'm not sure why saying he's sucked this year is interpreted as being all out. And I'm always going to vent after losses no matter who the coach is.

I loved the hire, but have been generally displeased with the product on the field. I expected more and many others did too. Otoh, I realize there have been other great coaches that struggled their first year, so LIPO.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited November 2014
    ^^^Take that drivel to the Hug it Out bored.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

You had to edit that?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,550
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    H_D said:

MisterEm said:

You had to edit that?
    I had greasy thumbs from the tug it bored. You got a problem with that?
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

H_D said:

MisterEm said:

You had to edit that?
    I had greasy thumbs from the tug it bored. You got a problem with that?
    Yeah. Why use grease? Go at it dry for best results.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Did terry's post also include a picture of him hanging on one of UW players like a cheerleader about to drop her panties?