Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks/Panthers thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Big drive here. It's not quite as dire as some of you are making it out to be, but it is worrisome. Win here and then two home games against Oakland and NYG. Huge game here.

TSIFO
    Disagree. 6-3 in two weeks. A lot of guys are injured right now. A repeat is unlikely, but getting to the playoffs is not.
    A repeat isn't happening. Therefore, TSIFO.

Thanks for playing.
    Bold prediction there wise guy. The chances of repeating were always slim. TSINFO until they don't make the playoffs or lose in the playoffs. Low seeded teams have won Super Bowls before.
    Seems like you are moving the goalposts here. All of the shit you just said is obvious to anyone who's followed the sport.

You seem to be twoolving it up holding out hope that THIS team will do it. They won't. You can take your screenshots.
    So who makes it then? I've seen the Cardinals. They're good but not dominant. The Eagles aren't either. The Cowboys haven't done shit in the playoffs for about 20 years. The 49ers just got dismantled by the Broncos. The Seahawks killed the Packers. It's not like there are dominant NFL teams anymore. You're doing your Canard bit on the Seahawk/NFL bored.
    It ain't the Seahawks, and this ain't a "bit". Just a prediction, and it appears that you can't handle the truth about this team. Clean your shit up.
    So your pick is the other 15 NFC teams then. Got it. At this second they aren't locks to repeat at all. They probably need at least a bye IMO. It's still early though.
    Actually it would be the other 31 NFL teams, since the question was whether they can repeat or not.

I don't owe anyone a prediction on who I think it is right now, but I know it won't be the Seahawks. Fact.
    You don't know what a fact is.

Fact.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Big drive here. It's not quite as dire as some of you are making it out to be, but it is worrisome. Win here and then two home games against Oakland and NYG. Huge game here.

TSIFO
    Disagree. 6-3 in two weeks. A lot of guys are injured right now. A repeat is unlikely, but getting to the playoffs is not.

Thanks for playing.
    Bold prediction there wise guy. The chances of repeating were always slim. TSINFO until they don't make the playoffs or lose in the playoffs. Low seeded teams have won Super Bowls before.
    Seems like you are moving the goalposts here. All of the shit you just said is obvious to anyone who's followed the sport.

You seem to be twoolving it up holding out hope that THIS team will do it. They won't. You can take your screenshots.
    The Cowboys haven't done shit in the playoffs for about 20 years.
    Not sure how this is relevant.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

TSIFO

Thanks for playing.

So who makes it then? I've seen the Cardinals. They're good but not dominant. The Eagles aren't either. The Cowboys haven't done shit in the playoffs for about 20 years. The 49ers just got dismantled by the Broncos. The Seahawks killed the Packers. It's not like there are dominant NFL teams anymore. You're doing your Canard bit on the Seahawk/NFL bored.
    It ain't the Seahawks, and this ain't a "bit". Just a prediction, and it appears that you can't handle the truth about this team. Clean your shit up.
    So your pick is the other 15 NFC teams then. Got it. At this second they aren't locks to repeat at all. They probably need at least a bye IMO. It's still early though.
    Actually it would be the other 31 NFL teams, since the question was whether they can repeat or not.

I don't owe anyone a prediction on who I think it is right now, but I know it won't be the Seahawks. Fact.
    You don't know what a fact is.

Fact.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Stating an opinion and saying FACT after.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Cowboys are coached by Jason Garrett, enough said on that. They aren't winning the NFC unless Dean Blandino gets a few more nights of bottle service with them out at the clubs. It's really not playing out at all like I thought it would. I thought the NFC was going to have a bunch of powerhouses but really it's just filled with somewhat good teams.

Eagles don't have a defense and Chip Kelly makes dumbfuck decisions in key moments, Arizona has awesome coaching but not much talent on their team (I really have no idea how they keep winning). The 49ers and Seahawks have a ton of talent but are beat up and at 4-3 they are going to be hard pressed to even make the playoffs. Lions are coached by Jim Caldwell (enough said on that). The Packers don't have a defense. Every contender has so many flaws.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Eagles are confusing. They look great at times then all of a sudden they hit a wall. Look great again then hit a wall.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Cowboys are coached by Jason Garrett, enough said on that. They aren't winning the NFC unless Dean Blandino gets a few more nights of bottle service with them out at the clubs. It's really not playing out at all like I thought it would. I thought the NFC was going to have a bunch of powerhouses but really it's just filled with somewhat good teams.

Eagles don't have a defense and Chip Kelly makes dumbfuck decisions in key moments, Arizona has awesome coaching but not much talent on their team (I really have no idea how they keep winning). The 49ers and Seahawks have a ton of talent but are beat up and at 4-3 they are going to be hard pressed to even make the playoffs. Lions are coached by Jim Caldwell (enough said on that). The Packers don't have a defense. Every contender has so many flaws.

Arizona's defense is good. Carson Palmer is decent and like you said, Aryans Nation is a good coach who can probably squeeze out 11-5 or even 12-4 from 10-6 talent. Carson Palmer is also the reason I don't fear them that much come playoff time when most teams have good defenses.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam