Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can't blame the coaches for USC leading the nation in penalties

Here's a link to the thread on USC's forums: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=15&f=1720&t=13361459

Notable Quotables:
"The ones that hurt the most are the dumb personal foul hands to the face penalties which there were 2-3 of tonight. One cost us a turn over."

"refs evened up the penalties so as not to appear too one-sided." -Ionobird

[after showing stats where USC averaged about 16th in the nation in penalties before becoming #1 this year] "There is a pattern here, no? and can't blame the coaches..." -Ionobird

"Numbers don't lie. How bout blaming the coaches for the last 10 years? Numbers don't lie." -Ionobird

"You can't put all the penalties on the coaches. Players have to play smart but I think some of it has to do with our inexperience and youth."

Ionobird is quickly becoming my favorite cuog troojan of all time with these posts.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That lonobird guy is beyond hope. He was quick to PM me when I got on there weeks ago and criticized Sark after their loss to ASU. He's definitely gargling Sark's sack.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That lonobird guy is beyond hope. He was quick to PM me when I got on there weeks ago and criticized Sark after their loss to ASU. He's definitely gargling Sark's sack.

Ionobird is the shared account of the LPT
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Some fuckhead called "shytrojanUK" poasted this:
    No one understands the damage Lane Kiffin did to this program. Sarkisian may take 5+ years to right the ship but he WILL right the ship. His work going from 0-12 to 7-6 at UW was borderline miraculous at a program that doesn't care about winning and actively tries to undermine its football program. Petersen is a little league all star who is in the big leagues now. Whoops
  • Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2014

You get letters/PMs? Did I miss the poast?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    you're probably right.
  • Options
    sjdsjd Member Posts: 270
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If you can't tell that 81% of forum posters "Barking for Sark" are from RAT Beach, I can't help you.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    Swaye's Wigwam
    See if they're still defending him when they get plungered by the Irish and Bruins. These SC fans seem to forget that they've already won 7 games...
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

No one understands the damage Lane Kiffin did to this program. Sarkisian may take 5+ years to right the ship but he WILL right the ship. His work going from 0-12 to 7-6 at UW was borderline miraculous at a program that doesn't care about winning and actively tries to undermine its football program. Petersen is a little league all star who is in the big leagues now. Whoops

Unreal
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    "...borderline miraculous". Fuck me...
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    AZDuck said:

No one understands the damage...

Takes 5+ years to reverse...

Took a dismal owen team to 7-6...

UW no longer cares about winning,,,

Petersen not a Sark...

Can't tell if this is real, a doog acting like a condom, or a HH acting like a doog acting like a condom.