Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Covert Ops on Dawgman: Operation Double Chin

Kim has come forward with some very troubling information on how the website that he is CEO of was used to sabotage the recruiting of our beloved former coach.

Apparently Sark was very "pissed off" that some other Pac-12 coaches (Kim didnt specify but i assume that the main culprit he is referring to rhymes with Bim Bora) were leading campaigns on the dawgman free board to make it look like he didn't have full and unquestioning support of the Husky faithful. These deviants were then printing out pictures of the discussions and showing them to recruits who obviously were all about UW until seeing the damning documents.

Kim also reports that even though coaches say they dont read the scout message boards, the truth is quite the opposite.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Now I'm pissed, and feel used....................

Derek comes on here and puts out occasional money grabs, yet he has always been on Jim Mora's payroll.

Derek, I want my lunch money back!!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Was hanging out in the booth at Joeys so important to KJV that the loss of it has totally made his brain fizzle out his ear?

Do the minions really believe these tales?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

didn't have full and unquestioning support of the Husky faithful.

1) he didnt
    2) glaa
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Would love to see the printouts coaches supply to PSAs from this site.

That kind of shit would get them put in jail.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Knock this shit off.

Recruits who are superb athletes with great hips read these boards.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,477
    All the printouts they showed the PSAs were posts from the LPT
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Kim is such a weirdo.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Why didn't they just delete the whole thread?
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Went on there to try to find this an realized that 1.) the subscription I had been using for the past few years is no longer active and 2.) HOMODAWG posted a thread entitled '2016' I assume the body of the message reads "is going to be special"
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,615
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Recruits and parents making decisions based on comments from basements dwelling, sweat pants wearing, nose dripping pricks is totally absurd.

Hey, little johnny, did you see what the fans are saying about you on the internet boards? Would you want to go to a school that criticizes you for throwing five picks? Come to our school we have the nicest internet fans in the land. We will be real nice too you here....sign on the dotted line Jimmy....oh I mean Johnny.

Easy come back. Average attendance through shittiest of decades versus any other PAC-9 school, football history build out, loudest stadium, boat gating...all the other marketing lines they have.

All the big swinging dick boosters backing the school just might outweigh the internet trolls.

If Kim is really peddling this bullshit this guy has gone to depths only Todd Turner knows.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,262
    Founders Club
    I wonder how recruits reacted to seeing our notorious "Game Day Signs" thread?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Why do recruits talk with tLPT?

Doesn't it make more sense for 'edgy' recruits to talk with Derek?

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Recruits and parents making decisions based on comments from basements dwelling, sweat pants wearing, nose dripping pricks is totally absurd.

Hey, little johnny, did you see what the fans are saying about you on the internet boards? Would you want to go to a school that criticizes you for throwing five picks? Come to our school we have the nicest internet fans in the land. We will be real nice too you here....sign on the dotted line Jimmy....oh I mean Johnny.

Easy come back. Average attendance through shittiest of decades versus any other PAC-9 school, football history build out, loudest stadium, boat gating...all the other marketing lines they have.

All the big swinging dick boosters backing the school just might outweigh the internet trolls.

If Kim is really peddling this bullshit this guy has gone to depths only Todd Turner knows.

Solid poast, but I disagree with the bolded part. Our fans are fucking soft.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Weird, Kem made a comment which pumps up DM.c while ripping on many of the posters who make made the site relevant.

Kem meet twitter, twitter, meet kem. Trust me Vino, twitter makes your dogshit message board(which hasn't been free for years) is embarrassingly tame in comparison to twitter. You control zero of twitter, zero of other dawg message boards, and the assumption is that dm.c commenters are pushing recruits.

God complex doesn't even begin to describe how fucking clueless you are if that is your position.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Just how far has that Dougman board fallen?