Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Free Pub!!!

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
Looks like someone gave me some free pub on Kim Jong Vino's page where he quickly locked the thread ... would be interested for a summary of that response

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I saw posts awhile back comparing you to PurpleDawgFan. It was probably a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    Nope - posted about 30 minutes ago.

Comparing me to PDF? That's amusing.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    KozDawg asked where Yale, DNC, and Tequilla are? He misses your posts. Your insights are solely missed.

Kim responded that Yale has a new job, and that Tequilla and DNC are too cool to post there, but they read everything. The thread isn't locked, but I bet it goes poof soon.
  • Options
    We read everything? Haha

Good to see that KJV has shit dialed in.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

KozDawg asked where Yale, DNC, and Tequilla are? He misses your posts. Your insights are solely missed.

Kim responded that Yale has a new job, and that Tequilla and DNC are too cool to post there, but they read everything. The thread isn't locked, but I bet it goes poof soon.

They are pretty cool. :x :x :x (no homo)
  • Options
    Does Kim Jong Vino realize how stupid he sounds in trying to say that two individuals who cared about talking about the game instead of the BS inside info brought to you by Butler Cabin's lack of neck think that they are too cool to talk to the "little people" but still lurk around as stalkers?

KJV really needs to try to see if you can still climb the fence at the Aurora Bridge.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Does Kim Jong Vino realize how stupid he sounds in trying to say that two individuals who cared about talking about the game instead of the BS inside info brought to you by Butler Cabin's lack of neck think that they are too cool to talk to the "little people" but still lurk around as stalkers?

KJV really needs to try to see if you can still climb the fence at the Aurora Bridge.

Lowe's on aurora sells ladders.

• Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

Lowe's on aurora sells ladders.

I'm sure we could get enough $$ raised to give him a ladder in about 10 minutes....
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That place has become exhausting and tired. People flat out attacking others. Here, well, it is kinda expected. But hey, now I get to visit here more and bother all you crazy asses.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

That place has become exhausting and tired. People flat out attacking others. Here, well, it is kinda expected. But hey, now I get to visit here more and bother all you crazy asses.

You act like flat out attacking others didn't happen on day 1 of this board. Now fuck off and LEAVE!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In the spirit of your comment. You can't read.

I'd say show yourself out, but you'd probably run into a wall doing somersaults with your head up you ass.

Postal91 said:

Here, well, it is kinda expected.

You act like flat out attacking others didn't happen on day 1 of this board. Now fuck off and LEAVE!!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

I'd say show yourself out, but you'd probably run into a wall doing somersaults with your head up you ass.

Postal91 said:

Don't yell at me for not getting the nuance of my post. Maybe you should head back to were you're more comfortable.

In case you can't tell.. I'm fucking with you. Now fuck off and STAY!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    Well kiss my ass, maybe I will... do something, I don't know what, as I need a manual for all this new shit.

And I thought my somersault comment was obvious to us having a tickle fight. Whatevs, I'm fking off, I think.

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Don't yell at me for not getting the nuance of my post. Maybe you should head back to were you're more comfortable.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Postal91 said:

Well kiss my ass, maybe I will... do something, I don't know what, as I need a manual for all this new shit.

And I thought my somersault comment was obvious to us having a tickle fight. Whatevs, I'm fking off, I think.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014
    Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

Please to be sending @IrishDawg22‌ a PM. He has this place dialed-in (the Bounce! thread not-withstanding).
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I saw this earlier and was worried that in doing so, I may be signing up for a Lemon-party support group or some major hazing ritual.
    pawz said:

Please to be sending @IrishDawg22‌ a PM. He has this place dialed-in (the Bounce! thread not-withstanding).

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    You hate abundance?
    Postal91 said:

I saw this earlier and was worried that in doing so, I may be signing up for a Lemon-party support group or some major hazing ritual.

pawz said:

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

I didn't read your post, but I gave you a Up Vote for the bird gif.