Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sinking Ship

The faithful have lost the faith. Ticket prices on Stubhub are tanking. For the OSU game there are seats at midfield in the Club section under $100:
Upper VIP Sideline 305
Row 10| Qty2
UPS
$93.00

So next year when season ticket renewals tank what happens? Games filled with More Happy Music and videos of the old times, maybe a carnival at half time? That really sparks fan interest. Fun times in the Zone.

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm waiting for after you guys get plungered by Arizona before I buy a pair of tix for the Oregon State game as a present for one of my junior reps and his wife. He's a UW grad and really nice kid, so I figure what the hell.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

I'm waiting for after you guys get plungered by Arizona before I buy a pair of tix for the Oregon State game as a present for one of my junior reps and his wife. He's a UW grad and really nice kid, so I figure what the hell.

Douchey is as Douchey does.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    thechatch said:

A really nice gift would be my Club Husky tix (2) and E12 parking pass.

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Things will get interesting. I know that I'm thinking about giving up mine. I live up in Whatcom Co now, and taking our daughter to the games is becoming a task, though it wouldn't matter if the games were like they once were.

A lot has been lost from what Husky Football used to be, and though there are certainly advances that we must keep up with, keeping traditions isn't that difficult.

I know for OSU I'll probably enjoy my couch instead of being at the stadium and losing my mind when Cyler bounce passes another one or watches his receivers do jumping jacks before he tucks it.

No doubt, this fan base is on edge.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Agree!

I love that we have 2 monster sized decks in the west end that are sitting there, vacant. Sure, unleashed or whatever it is, but this AD is missing the boat on a lot of things.

The Zone is horrible, and needs to be revamped. If not, enjoy making less money when the attendance starts hitting numbers that start with 5.
    Passion said:

Fuck the zone.

I find that I'm swearing more these days.

• Options
    LawDawg1 said:

thechatch said:

LawDawg1 said:

thechatch said:

What are you asking?
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

thechatch said:

Douchey is as Douchey does.
    Don't get mad.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LDD and myself were talking of ditching our season tickets on the drive up....now after the UCLA game that might have done it.

With the terrible future OOC schedule and the fact that we miss 1-2 games a year.....we are paying way too much for our seats. Let alone the product on the field....we are a long ways from competing for a Pac 12 Championship so prices are going to be low on the secondary market for a while.
  • Options
    We wouldn't be talking about a difference of twenty or thirty dollars, kiddo.

And I never said I was rich. You just think that my earning level means that I'm rich. We have different definitions of rich. Usually, the poorer someone is, the lower their threshold. I mean, our president has half of the country thinking that 250k< Is wealthy. lol

HTH
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol Chatch is probably a true sweatpants boner dude.
  • Options

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.
    Think of the Simpsons comic book guy, yet more pathetic (i.e. probably lives in mom's basement)
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HuskyJW said:

LDD and myself were talking of ditching our season tickets on the drive up....now after the UCLA game that might have done it.

With the terrible future OOC schedule and the fact that we miss 1-2 games a year.....we are paying way too much for our seats. Let alone the product on the field....we are a long ways from competing for a Pac 12 Championship so prices are going to be low on the secondary market for a while.

For what you're paying... with donation... a casual fan attending 1-2-3 games will get MUCH better seats for MUCH less buying them in the secondary market.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Is it Friday yet?