Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TimuFS

What the fuck was Timu doing on the Jack touchdown run? Instead of diving for Jack, he does this head bob thing that runners do at a finish line. Fuck.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Ross whiffed, too. He gave up on trying to tackle, probably thinking Jack's momentum was going to carry him out of bounds. He just pulled up and stood there as Jack turned the corner. We seem to shit on Timu on here a lot, but fingers should be pointed at others who were around the ball on that run.
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ross whiffed, too. He gave up on trying to tackle, probably thinking Jack's momentum was going to carry him out of bounds. He just pulled up and stood there as Jack turned the corner. We seem to shit on Timu on here a lot, but fingers should be pointed at others who were around the ball on that run.

No doubt. There were a few missed tackles. At least those guys attempted to tackle Jack, unlike Timu.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,540
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Timu is a fucking loser. He might be playing along with the new staff, but he represents everything I hated about last year's team. Take away his pick 6 in a losing effort a few weeks ago and he's worthless to this team. I'd rather have Bierria and younger guys in who will make mistakes tackling than this "senior leader" who just does not play tough or seemingly with any heart. His performance tonight reminded me of his play in the Hawaii game.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    In any case, that was an incredibly athletic run by Jack. The guy just kicks ass. Fuck Sark chasing away talent like him.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Timu I s the worst starting middle backer we've ever had. His technique is awful. I thought that w A S Peter's st r ong suit
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I never boo the kids

I boo the kids, when they suck.
  • Options

H_D said:

I never boo the kids

I may not have mentioned this week that Miles still sucks
    Deserves much booing.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Timu I s the worst starting middle backer we've ever had. His technique is awful. I thought that w A S Peter's st r ong suit

Worst?

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I boo the dumbshits that have the kids in when they suck.
    H_D said:

I never boo the kids

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,460

Worst?

Timu's resume from 2011 and 2012 makes him worse than Dennison.
  • Options
    dnc said:

I know Dennison gets a lot of love around here, honestly he was Terrible with a capital T. Timu is way, way, way better than Dennison. Not even close

I guarantee you every moron in here who would take Dennison over Timu is as white as the queer helmets we wore last night.
    Yeah but....White Power!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    H_D said:

dnc said:

I know Dennison gets a lot of love around here, honestly he was Terrible with a capital T. Timu is way, way, way better than Dennison. Not even close

I guarantee you every moron in here who would take Dennison over Timu is as white as the queer helmets we wore last night.
    Yeah but....White Power!
    Hugh posts here?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Fuck all y'all.

Dennison single handily delivered a win against OSU ...

That's half of what we expect from Ross.
  • Options
    nihilistdawgnihilistdawg Member Posts: 226
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Timu is a fucking loser. He might be playing along with the new staff, but he represents everything I hated about last year's team. Take away his pick 6 in a losing effort a few weeks ago and he's worthless to this team. I'd rather have Bierria and younger guys in who will make mistakes tackling than this "senior leader" who just does not play tough or seemingly with any heart. His performance tonight reminded me of his play in the Hawaii game.

odds are Timu hooked up the coaching staff with parking passes, so they kinda owe him one.