Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Not that it was likely to change the outcome, but...

TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
...that officiating clusterfuck that erroneously mooted a 4thand2puntfakedirectsnaptothewildswede and then somehow resulted in a delay penalty against the Huskies might have been the lowest lowlight in Pac officiating history. Absolutely inexcusable. If I was Petersen, I would have probably gotten not only ejected but arrested...

Comments

• Options
    WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    I am still confused by that incident. Did they actually call a delay of game penalty on UW, after the refs delayed the game, by throwing the erroneous flag?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I am still confused by that incident. Did they actually call a delay of game penalty on UW, after the refs delayed the game, by throwing the erroneous flag?

They did ... I've seen a number of just terrible officiating work this weekend regarding clock management.

If you're going to interject yourself into the game because you are fucktardly confused, at least have the common sense to reset the play clock.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

They did ... I've seen a number of just terrible officiating work this weekend regarding clock management.

If you're going to interject yourself into the game because you are fucktardly confused, at least have the common sense to reset the play clock.
    There was 4 seconds left on the play clock, our players were in motion for the fake and that's when the ref blew the whistle and threw his flag.

Then he said it wasn't a penalty.

Then he said there was a delay of game.

Pac-12 refs are the worst.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    That sequence was a fucking crime against logical reasoning

What an abortion of a game

No longer beating my meat for Pete...

The offense is a shitshow, especially in hurry up situation.

FYFMFE

L, R, R

Fuck
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    why did cyler slide down 2 yards short on 3rd down? why did Petersen not just line up the offense? and then the refs.
    just a fucktarded sequence all around
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    don't forget holding on mickens, I've never seen someone hold on a peelback block before. fuck
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Have you ever worn the white hat and black/white striped shirt? Didn't think so.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    TheGlove said:

Have you ever worn the white hat and black/white striped shirt? Didn't think so.

Yes. Officials fuck up, too.

Next.

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I also liked the pre-snap flags for 12 men on the defense. There exists no such penalty until/unless the ball is snapped.

What a shitshow.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    In the entire history of Pac
    TheGlove said:

Just because I haven't boned Ashley Adamson yet doesn't mean I wouldn't know how to.