Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Pursuit Video

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    At least this time the music doesn't make it seem like #ourDAWGS are about to square off against a Roman legion
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

At least this time the music doesn't make it seem like #ourDAWGS are about to square off against a Roman legion

That's good, because you'd meet the same fate as the barbarian rabble they regularly dispatched.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014

That's good, because you'd meet the same fate as the barbarian rabble they regularly dispatched.
    Oh, so you're telling me the UW football team would LOSE in a fight against the best army of its era?

Christ you are fucking retarded.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Oh, so you're telling me the UW football team would LOSE in a fight against the best army of it's era?

Shouldn't you be working on throwing out a few well timed flags? It's amazing what they can do.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Oh, so you're telling me the UW football team would LOSE in a fight against the best army of it's era?

Shouldn't you be working on throwing out a few well timed flags? It's amazing what they can do.
    You and PurpleJ seem to have given each other thousands of them, so obviously your feelings were hurt enough over them to waste a fucking hour doing that.

*lol*
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Postal91 said:

Not sure of any others.

Looks like @dnc‌ and @GrundleStiltzkin‌ are rolling out the welcome carpet. Curious as to the 'warm' welcome.

Postal91 said:

Completely agree here. Very impressive video.

brchco12 said:

from a production quality standpoint this is the best one, solid monologue, solid soundtrack (explosions in the sky) and solid editing.

but i agree with what you're saying, we actually need to be successful for all this marketing shit to be believable.

Can't be that @Postal91‌, right?

Postal91 said:

Completely agree here. Very impressive video.

brchco12 said:

from a production quality standpoint this is the best one, solid monologue, solid soundtrack (explosions in the sky) and solid editing.

but i agree with what you're saying, we actually need to be successful for all this marketing shit to be believable.

Can't be that @Postal91‌, right?
    You were always one of the most negative poasters over at DM.c, you ought to fit in just fine around here as long as you keep the teen boi stocking between you, Passion and PLSS.
    The only thing I remember about Postal was that he was always crying about Oregon cheating.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Postal91 said:

Awesome you say this when I post "Completely agree here. Very impressive video"

But hey, glad to see you start it off with some beautiful negativity yourself. Both you and Grundlewhatever have started things out quite nicely. Top notch.

dnc said:

You were always one of the most negative poasters over at DM.c, you ought to fit in just fine around here as long as you keep the teen boi stocking between you, Passion and PLSS.

You're good for the FREE PUB factor, but I may have overrated you. Might be time lurk for awhile and shoot a PM to IrishDawg22. He has this place dialed in.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Melodrama queen much?

And correct me if I am wrong, but they were caught cheating. But glad I was remembered for a correct point. No idea about you, though, but good first impression.

The only thing I remember about Postal was that he was always crying about Oregon cheating.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    About time Postal made his way over here. Took you long enough! Welcome and LEAVE!!!1
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    brchco12 said:

Gladstone said:

IDGAF

fucking beat UCLA and i will doog out to these again

enough is enough

I think so far they have only been released after wins. They have their own mini arcs, like obviously they waited for a win so the whole storyline in this one could be "redemption" or whatever.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

brchco12 said:

Gladstone said:

IDGAF

fucking beat UCLA and i will doog out to these again

enough is enough

I think so far they have only been released after wins. They have their own mini arcs, like obviously they waited for a win so the whole storyline in this one could be "redemption" or whatever.
    so lets all assume the O/U for more episodes should be 5
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Who says Pete can't relate?

This doesn't prove that Pete is edgy. Psalm Wooching isn't an inner city blick. He's from Hawaii.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

Melodrama queen much?

And correct me if I am wrong, but they were caught cheating. But glad I was remembered for a correct point. No idea about you, though, but good first impression.

I see the old crotchety fucks that make up 90% of doogman's dying customer base finally drove you away. And shut up, first impressions are for assholes.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Who says Pete can't relate?

This doesn't prove that Pete is edgy. Psalm Wooching isn't an inner city blick. He's from Hawaii.
    Bumping knucks with a beige gets him half points.