Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

IMPORTANT: Reminder About Eklund Stupidity

I remember during the offseason when Ektard proposed the following hypothetical to his doogman minions:

"Would you rather have Andrew Hudson on the team or Marcus Farria?"

Please to be taking Andrew Hudson, Ektard. Fuck.

And thanks to our overlord, @BiggusDickus, we have the thread memorialized on NWfootballFucktards! Here it is: northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/eklund-hates-peterman/

It would be wrong for someone to bump that thread on doogman.

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Good stuff.

Funny thing is, Hudson was Farria before Farria was Farria: A talented young guy waiting in the wings, who was proof of the obvious upward trajectory underway. Farria would have eventually fallen out of favor too. It was all part of Seven's script.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam
    Choate is the man. Staff member of the year.

Then again Tosh was like a father to those guys...except the bad eggs like Andrew Hudson.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    Somebody just posted something negative about frat brah Tosh over there. Ektard and Kim were in the thread immediately to defend his honor
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Ektard is fat and I hope he dies soon.
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Offense sucks so blAme Sark, defense is great so all credit goes to this coaching staff, geez u guys really stretch everything to fit ur narrow minded agendas.
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    I'm trying to remember the names of our most recent DC and his staff?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam

beelzebub said:

Offense sucks so blAme Sark, defense is great so all credit goes to this coaching staff, geez u guys really stretch everything to fit ur narrow minded agendas.

Dude actually made a good point here.
    He's not entirely wrong. Sark managed to stumble into Shelton, buy Thompson, and recruit Peters and Kikaha from the list of USC rejects. Ty stumbled into some good players too and left Sark with a bunch of offensive talent. Was Beezledick one of the vocal ones pointing out the foundation Sark inherited? Probably not.

If the defense is any good next year it's going to be because Petersen recruited and developed lights out in year one. Sark didn't stumble into anyone to replace the handful of stars he left behind on that side.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Meanwhile, in the CrimZone... fans are now saying Leach has an 8 year rebuild on his hands.

eight fucking years? ... eight?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club

Meanwhile, in the CrimZone... fans are now saying Leach has an 8 year rebuild on his hands.

eight fucking years? ... eight?

Dick Baird is their source?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

I remember during the offseason when Ektard proposed the following hypothetical to his doogman minions:

"Would you rather have Andrew Hudson on the team or Marcus Farria?"

Please to be taking Andrew Hudson, Ektard. Fuck.

And thanks to our overlord, @BiggusDickus, we have the thread memorialized on NWfootballFucktards! Here it is: northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/eklund-hates-peterman/

It would be wrong for someone to bump that thread on doogman.

Twister.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited November 2014

Evan Hudson is still kind of a body, but he's not hurting anything. I've been most surprised/pleased with Mathis. A few weeks ago he was taking personal leaves, too edgy, and we were all twisting. Now, he's in the fold and playing really well. Big credit to D staff.

Two positive footnotes to this game: Mathis had a sack, and Qualls had a tackle for loss.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Evan Hudson is still kind of a body, but he's not hurting anything. I've been most surprised/pleased with Mathis. A few weeks ago he was taking personal leaves, too edgy, and we were all twisting. Now, he's in the fold and playing really well. Big credit to D staff.

Two positive footnotes to this game: Mathis had a sack, and Qualls had a tackle for loss.
    There's no replacing Shelton, but I think the overall talent of the d-line is at least equal in 2015.
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    Passion said:

I liked what I saw from both of them, I don't believe there will be as much of a drop with next year's defensive line. Looking forward to seeing how the players that redshirted progressed.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    Qualls is going to be a mean player.